Diablo® III

Screen display is always in windowed mode

everytime i log in the display reverts back to windowed mode even if i save it in fullscreen display before i log out. does anyone have the same experience?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
crypt69,

Make sure your D3Prefs.txt file in the My Documents\Diablo III folder isn't set to read-only. Check the folder's attributes too.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply Omrakos. I just realized that i have posted on the wrong tech support. My apologies. If you don't mind, can you please move this to the mac tech support section? Thank you.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 02:57 PMPosted by crypt69
everytime i log in the display reverts back to windowed mode even if i save it in fullscreen display before i log out. does anyone have the same experience?

the same thing is happening to me on start-up as well.
Reply Quote
i did some changes on d3Prefs.txt script and expanded the window to some extent. however it also gives me the option to expand it to a windowed fullscreen once the client is already running which i prefer over a fullscreen. Below are the changes on the txt file.

DisplayModeWindowMode "2"
DisplayModeWinLeft "0"
DisplayModeWinTop "44"
DisplayModeWinWidth "1912"
DisplayModeWinHeight "956"
DisplayModeUIOptWidth "1920"
DisplayModeUIOptHeight "1080"
DisplayModeWidth "1920"
DisplayModeHeight "1080"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]