haven't pvp'd yet but when i do i'll try this method
Reply Quote
Bump for awareness. This goes for HC as well
Reply Quote

Edited by Koric#1513 on 2/19/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
is this common knowledge yet?
Reply Quote
More people looking for something like this.
Reply Quote
Good idea,

As I anticipated, with PvP now implemented players are getting harassed by PvPers look for a duel.

Player #1 enters an Act 3 game.
Player #1: Duel anyone?
(No response, 10 seconds later:)
Player #2: Nobody answered, that probably means no.
Player #3: Please go, we're trying to farm here.
Player #1: ^$*#$# yourself.
Player #2: GO AWAY
Player #1: COME DUEL ME NOOBLICATOR!!!!
... And on it goes. If someone does go and duel him the other 2 are left farming alone - not the end of the world but not their intention obviously, esp. on higher MP levels.

So I clearly support this idea. Even better if Blizzard implemented a "PvP Game" so those that want to duel can join a game knowing that everyone else is there for the same reason. Make it an option in Act 1 maybe?
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 10:54 AMPosted by sympathy
So I clearly support this idea. Even better if Blizzard implemented a "PvP Game" so those that want to duel can join a game knowing that everyone else is there for the same reason. Make it an option in Act 1 maybe?

Even better: it is not an idea, it is a fact! Has been ever since PTR, but many people still don't know about it and give up searching/begging for pvp games.

Blizzard has mentioned they don't plan to add anything to the current pvp, because they purposefully want it to suck. We have this way around it though, so we can get randomly matched as desired.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]