Diablo® III

Random Network Disconnection After 1.07 Patch

i got problem with my playing experience. after the 1.07 patch i always got random disconnection. its occured every 3-5mins. i dont know what the problem is. any help? i dont experience this problems before 1.07 patch.
Reply Quote
I get the same thing, happens around the 5 minute mark as well....
Reply Quote
we are on the same boat. did you find any fix? its been 2 days of hell for me. lol
Reply Quote
unfortunately not :/ keeps happening super often now....
Reply Quote
Im also getting it, does it just send u back to the lobby to resume game?
Reply Quote
Getting the same problem as HawK, no other message than the client has been disconnected from the game server.
Reply Quote
I've submitted a ticket and tried to get some help from blizzard..but they keep trying to blame the fact that i use a wireless router..who doesnt these days? plus have 2 other people playing on my same router in the same game and they aren't getting disconnected..It has to be something a lack of compatibility with there client due to the new patch.
Reply Quote
Also..I notice its always happening with me whirlwinding into a pack with my barb..wonder if its a glitch in the client or something?
Reply Quote
You can't open a ticket, they'll use their dumb FAQ of problem solving first tier connectivity, even though I can play any other game fine, theirs does not work as of the last day since the mini update. Constant resets when playing in a game, "Network Disconnect" "The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server."

Over and over and over, might as well uninstall again, can't play.
Reply Quote
You figure enough people complains then they would at least address it.
Reply Quote
same here on the european servers .. getting the message, disconnected, but internet is fine.. and i only get kicked to the menus..
Reply Quote
Same here, i get kicked to the menus. Also i have noticed it happens a lot more when playing solo, than when playing in a group... :S
Reply Quote
This has been happening for weeks for me. I just quit for now until it is addressed. Run a tracerout and post it in the stickied SEA connection issues thread. I'm curious to see where you guys/gals are timing out.
Reply Quote
Ever since the patch I get at least 2-4 disconnects a day. It's totally random for me. I'm on wired ethernet and have not had problems with disconnects before. Since 1.07 I've noticed this more and more. It's especially frustrating when I'm midway through getting 5 valor and it disconnects and when I resume it starts a new game. Then the same thing happens again 5-10mins later. This doesn't happen all the time but I notice it at least twice a day.
Reply Quote
1.07 is not WiFi/wireless friendly at all. I am sure the folks at Blizzard will fix this. Once I connect with my ethernet card through my computer everything is fine. Except for the continuous low FPS since the update but that is another matter.
Reply Quote
I am wired and it happens randomly, but within the last day it has happened so much that the game is simply not playable--I'm not even just saying that in "enjoyment" term, I mean it physically wont let me play.
Reply Quote
Did anybody try to reinstall the game?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
i am also geting network discconntions since 1.07.........................MONKIEAZZZZZZZZZZZ PATCH................. before that i never had this problem.............. i bet 1mill gold they going to say its our side not theres or a great programer has the balls to answer this problem
Reply Quote
SHHHHHH hear that? Crickets... in the tech support forum....

I guess the idea is that we fix the issue ourselves?

Tried to submit a ticket... but low and behold it directs me here.......to ......

.... crickets.....
Reply Quote
It seems to be an issue with sound.. the same issue that is causing the "frame rate drop spikes maybe."

Try disabling your sound. even though it sucks playing without audio see if the network drops continue... and also watch your framerate stay at a constant high level.....

Also-- it seems fury leech is more effective... perhaps due to the game not having to sync audio to hits or somthing...

either way lemme know if this solves it for anyone else... then we can push a new thread telling blues that is whats causing it.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]