Diablo® III

Random Network Disconnection After 1.07 Patch

This is the same issue as the "Error 3007" threads, seems to be pretty widespread, it's worse than ever for me this week too :/
Reply Quote
"Network Disconnect" "The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server."

Each time I get into a game and start playing. This started happening about three hours ago. does anyone know how to solve this !@#$?!
Reply Quote
I have been having the same problem as everyone else in here with "Network Disconnect" and "Error 3007" but they only started today. I connect with a cable to my modem so that isn't the problem either like some people said about their wireless. Would be great to get some official feedback at some point from blizzard as to how to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
same, started today
Reply Quote
Is there anyone qualified to tell me when will this !@#$ stop and when the game will be playable? Or is this forum here for nothing?
Reply Quote
It's same thing with WoW, has to do something with internet providers with Blizzard games, they are currently looking into it.
Reply Quote
Finally an answer... Thanks
Reply Quote
so it's got nothing to do with my own computer? because I've been having the same problem.
Reply Quote
Blizzard fans were the ones who got them here in the first place. However This dissconnect thing is a pain in the aese.BLIZZARD accomidate your customers and make more game servers ffs please
Reply Quote
Happens to me as well. Maybe a dead thread but it's worth bumping
Reply Quote
I am playing side by side with a friend using an older macbook and his is not experiencing disconnect issues or the lag I am experiencing... I'm getting pissed off.
Reply Quote
Why haven't they fixed this yet?? I've had it for weeks now, and clearly I'm not alone. They'll take our money, but they can't fix their broken code.
Reply Quote
aaaaaaand ITS BACK!!! LOL!!!!!! ive had it since 2 days ago, and its ridiculous what the !@#$.. did i just waste $40 on a game thats gunna keep kicking me out and losing progress?
Reply Quote
Same. Started with RoS.
Reply Quote
View profile
I am disconnecting CONSTANTLY during the day. Not as much at night, but still some.

Unplayable at the moment. I have comcast internet, Boston.

It's only this game, i can play hearthstone without d/c'ing but when I get on D3, it's guaranteed to d/c

and my whole internet goes out and have to restart modem. This doesn't happen in other games, so that might tell me it might not be the internet.
Edited by AntonChigur#1886 on 3/28/2014 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]