Diablo® III

Gold AH - Error 31041

Long story short - put a bid on a ring, was winning until I turned off my computer last night. The ring didn't have a buyout option. Checked the AH this morning and got a message that I was outbid, and my gold properly returned to me. The ring still shows up on AH with about 30 min left as of this writing, with a current bid of 0. When I try to put a new bid I receive the following error message - <Item Name> bid failed. (Error 31041).

Basically, wasted my time searching and bidding, plus whatever gold I put on a bid got frozen for over a day. Nothing huge, but kinda sucks. Blizzard, and ideas why this is happening?
Reply Quote
I saw a sword on the auction house that I wanted and there wasn't a buyout price. Naturally I put a bid on the sword. The current bid changed to 0 and I don't have my money. What is going on? Can I have my money back?

Edited by JimmyHa#1268 on 3/6/2013 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)