Diablo® III

Five tips for surviving Hell in group play

1. If you're a monk, don't get separated from the group.
2. If you're a monk, don't get separated from the group.
3. If you're a monk, don't get separated from the group.
4. If you're a monk, don't get separated from the group.
5. If you're a monk, don't get separated from the group.

Dammit.
Reply Quote
Could you explain 4...I'm not sure I grasp this one.
Reply Quote
4 is sort of like, you think you're more of a badass than you are, because there's always a Barbarian nearby yelling stuff that helps you out? And 2 is like, you know how you thought it was a good idea to go really heavy on the DPS and movement speed, because there's always some guy waiting in the wings to bail you out when you run straight into a bunch of blue guys like you're some sort of badass?
Reply Quote
Haha, made me laugh there.

(Can't see your profile, curious to see your toon)

Rip in any case.
Reply Quote
Run ahead of the group with TR, finish off the mobs before the rest arrives. Be a badest-!@# like a huge mofo. Dam how could anyone resist
Reply Quote
If team is completely seperated in the dungeon or town and you're annoyed they not getting it done. Just leave for new group.
Reply Quote
Nah. I wasn't annoyed. It was totally my fault. I had just been crushing it for an hour and I got overconfident. Fortunately, a DH who arrived about 10 seconds into the middle of the beatdown I was taking looked like she was saved by the rest of the group.
Reply Quote
Find a new group that has movement speed and dps as you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]