Diablo® III

"Profile Unavailable"

Hello, it seems that many people are having this problem. When they navigate to their profile page it gives them the message:

Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region.

I have actually tried switching my region in game to Europe and what that seems to have done is create a profile on the eu domain without any characters. This isn't surprising because I have not played on the EU region at all. When I changed back to The Americas however I still didn't have a profile.

I did this in hopes that it would force the creation of my Americas profile.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has the problem would post here and perhaps the troubleshooting tips they've tried. Perhaps we can figure out what's wrong. I also currently have a ticket open with Blizzard and will update this as I hear from them.

As of right now I have been told to post in this forum by a chat representative and a GM who updated my ticket.
Reply Quote
same.....
Reply Quote
Looks like a common issue. Contacted support via ticket and they said to put it up here. Looks like a website bug
Reply Quote
Just got this issue
Reply Quote
ya same issue myself
Reply Quote
I've got the same issue
Reply Quote
I also have this problem.
Reply Quote
I also have this problem
Reply Quote
Also, interestingly when I log in to us.battle.net and view my profile, my battle tag shows something different than what it used to be when I click on the drop down list that lists characters. It also lists old characters on games I no longer play, but not my Diablo 3 characters. The battle.net tag that it displays is WuManChu#916. If I click on account in the top menu, my battletag is listed as WuManChu#1805, which is what I have always used. I'm not sure where this 916 is coming from, but I'm sure it is related to the issue.
Reply Quote
o wow, thanks i thought i was the only one...
Reply Quote
Fixed for me at least. They must have done something.
Reply Quote
Not fixed for me.
HELP!
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
ditto.
Reply Quote
same issue here
Reply Quote
same here..
Reply Quote
Me too.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]