Diablo® III

Anti-Auction House

I play this game and avoid using auction house. Only MP1 still trying to get the proper gear but alas it's a battle that only demons could win. The old school days for grinding for this franchise is over... it was fun though and still always look forward to how the game progresses as well as the expansion that will inevitably come out. Anyone out there still grind without every item on your hero being a legendary? There's gotta be a way to find people that have a specific dps output at least that way we're all dealing the same damage and fighting without feeling like someone is doing all the work.
Reply Quote
With the new crafting, self found is now real easy.
Reply Quote
Damn, I just read the new patch. I got 500,000 gold... gonna keep grinding these monsters out. Just to see what I craft out randomly. Thanks... maybe I shouldn't give up on this game so easily.
Reply Quote
It adds quite a bit to leveling up IMO if you dont use the AH.. Considering your actually looking at the gear that you find and upgrading as you go. You can buy gear on the AH about 10 levels before you'll find that same gear on the ground in the game, which makes it a lot more challenging and exciting if your actually using gear/upgrades as you find em.
Reply Quote
that's how i tend to roll it's way too easy to just go auction house and get gear that someone else put in work into finding. I'll stick with it old school... because in the end... what's the rush? There's a sense of satisfaction when you come across your own gear that you found... not to mention that dawn weapon was a legendary drop true its' not powerful... but for the gear that i had before... it made quite the difference.
Reply Quote
Not using the ah is like never trading in d2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]