Diablo® III

BOA: Goodbye economy

Ya know what the best thing is about AH flippers?

Their tears taste salty and sweet at the same time. Sooo delicious.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has given everyone options on gearing.

Option 1
- gold AH
- RMAH

Option 2
play the game and get gear through drops Farm and have fun

Option 3
trade with other with in the game and through the forums (carful of scammers)

Option 4 Crafting BOA which should have been implemented sice day 1.

I spent over 800 Hours on this game and I did find some amazing gear. Some I kept, some I sold for a lot of gold, which I used the gold to buy more gear. My monk found some amazing gear for a DH so I rolled a DH played her until paragon 40. My DH found some killer gear for a barb, so I rolled a barb. In the mean time I farmed, I sold on the AH regeared and now Im crafting , I love it. Its all part of the game.
I now have 3 characters over paragon 20, and I am waiting for some killer drops and Legs with intel so can roll a wizard or WD.

Have fun with the game guys, the game is what it is.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 02:39 AMPosted by prod
You just watch, soon youre going to see posts that 'nothing sells for a good value anymore!!!' 'AH is dead!'

Oh I hope you are right. Dual-Wield credit carder tears are oh so sweet.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 02:03 AMPosted by prod
10m gold is zero man

10 mill is 10 mil !! 0 is zero
Reply Quote
Help yourself and others returning end game options and gold sinks to Diablo 3:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909211228?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Posted by prod
10m gold is zero man

Idiot!
Reply Quote

Option 1
- gold AH
- RMAH

Option 2

Option 3

I spent over 800 Hours on this game and I did find some amazing gear. Some I kept, some I sold for a lot of gold, which I used the gold to buy more gear. My monk found some amazing gear for a DH so I rolled a DH played her until paragon 40. My DH found some killer gear for a barb, so I rolled a barb. In the mean time I farmed, I sold on the AH regeared and now Im crafting , I love it. Its all part of the game.
I now have 3 characters over paragon 20, and I am waiting for some killer drops and Legs with intel so can roll a wizard or WD.

Exactly what I'm doing. Except i don't get much play time due to my job
Reply Quote
Judging people's opinions based upon their D3 'profile' is shallow thinking at best.

Throwing that out there as a message to the youth of today.

Being true and real to yourselves & others is important, folks.

Be well
Reply Quote
You're not even sporting one crafted gear on any of your characters, yet you love it. Either you like gambling money away on a losing proposition or you're lying. Herp derp?

Sure Im crafting but did not craft anything better yet. I crafted about 30 amulets, and over 20 bacers but no BIS. It takes time.
Your missing the point. Blizzard gave us anther option for gearing.
And what money I'm I gambling away? Diablo gold!
I am playing to have fun.
And what am I lying about the time sent? My paragon levels?
What are you complaining about? You crafted a good amulet.
Reply Quote
BIS can now be crafted.

Following items not worth picking;

Armors
Bracers
Amulets
Gloves

Thank you Blizzard for making my 1.3 bil gold collection in good amulets worthless overnight. Great amu's can now be bought sub 10 mil on AH. Thank god it did not cost 100's of hours playing - that would be a shame.

I wish you many nice things :P !

BOA was a good idea.

/sarcasm off

So what you mean to say is I sat on my collection of amulets that I have overpriced for way too long and now I can no longer reap the rewards.

Sucks to be you.
You should have priced more competitively.

Everyone is crying about money, I can't make money anymore.

BOO HOO ITS A VIDEO GAME.

NOT YOUR CASH COW.

Need money?
They hire almost anyone at McD's and they PAY more per hour as well.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Zaxxon23

Oh I hope you are right. Dual-Wield credit carder tears are oh so sweet.

Actually, he was talking about normal players. But in your haste to demonize others, that one just flew way over your head.

If you care about the state of the "economy" at all, then you are not a "normal" player.
Reply Quote
Boo hoo with the !@#$ing economy.
Reply Quote

Option 1
- gold AH
- RMAH

Option 2

Option 3

...? They are all the same option? Farm elites for gold, farm elites for items, farm elites for demonic essence. IT'S THE SAME !@#$ING THING IN A NEW BOX.
02/19/2013 03:41 PMPosted by LordSaffron
What are you complaining about? You crafted a good amulet.
No one is complaining about results (yet). The crafts themselves are great. They reduced the randomness on items that shouldn't be that random in the first place. As you are investing something to create the items, you should be able to focus certain affixes, for an increased cost. Drops should be random, crafts should be relatively guaranteed.
Edited by steakncheese#1608 on 2/19/2013 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Zaxxon23
Boo hoo with the !@#$ing economy.

You know, I'm all for varying points of view, in context of the situation. Here's why I do not respect your point of view:

The D2 formula is simple. Provide a fun arpg experience, and make it relatively simple on the whole to level up and gear up to beat Diablo. Then the game transitions into a long-term item hunting and trade game, while providing diversions through pvp and alt character development.

In the context of D3 as a successor to D2, it is absolutely reasonable to expect that the end-game will have a strong economy because it should be based on item hunting and trading. This is just an absolute given considering its predecessor.

That's why I don't respect your opinion and why it is frankly stupid. Economy was clearly a strong factor in the success of D2, and it makes absolute sense to fix it and make it a strong factor in the success of D3.

I follow your logic, but disagree. Trading was definately a part of D2 and the GAH in D3 is essentially trading. The RMAH is it's own beast and discussion.

If you equate trading to economy, then you have a point about D2, however, we already have much of that in D3, including the GAH.

What makes the most sense is for Blizz to add the things they removed from D2, such as jewels, runes, skulls, cube, gambling, socketing, etc. and add more things on top of that. Then you will actually get an "economy". Not this scrounging for the few good items that exist in the game.

Not nearly enough items or variety in D3, and yet, it is still extremely difficult to find a decent one in a drop.
Reply Quote
Goodbye Economy! Please go and never return
(flippers, do follow, will you)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]