Diablo® III

Frequent Disconnect

sigh m1 here too shucks man! anyone call in customer service already?
Reply Quote
I am on M1 too...so M1's the culprit??
Reply Quote
getting the same problem... but I am able to play on EU and Asia servers....
Reply Quote
Hey guys, m1 here too. I've recently installed m1 fibre optics, checked my speed on speedtest.net, it was like 190mb/s DL and 90 UP. However, when I went into the game with the new connection, I DC from the game like after 30-60 seconds everytime(internet did not go down). I used my old ethernet wire to connect from my router to my CPU instead of using the fibre optics wire, could the different wire connecting my CPU and router be the problem? Or is it just m1 having problems with D3 servers? Btw, has anyone called m1 and asked for fixes? I had to use my older starhub connection since I haven't cancel it yet but seriously man, this is so frustrating.

Edit: Just tested out again and D3 seems to be running fine now, no DC at all after one full run(around 1 hr).
Edited by AyuTrex#6730 on 2/20/2013 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
i have tried this morning and no experience no dc. not sure if it because off peak hour. I will see again later tonight.

I got the feeling maybe blizz changed the ip address of his server and M1 still cache the old IP address. that's why M1 customer has this problem.
Reply Quote
i have tried this morning and no experience no dc. not sure if it because off peak hour. I will see again later tonight.

I got the feeling maybe blizz changed the ip address of his server and M1 still cache the old IP address. that's why M1 customer has this problem.

Hmm so it might happen again at night?
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:11 AMPosted by hellice
hellice, if you try reinstalling, do post the result here. thx

ok i have re-installed the game and the result is still the same. dc and timeout problem.

thanks for the update...
Reply Quote
guys, lets monitor again tonight and everyone please update here with your findings.. thx
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 06:09 PMPosted by bluedumdum
guys, lets monitor again tonight and everyone please update here with your findings.. thx

Sounds good, lets find a solution together since Blizzard don't really give a shiat about our issues.
Reply Quote
if still can't play tonight, i will call M1 since player from other provider doesn't have the dc problem.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 05:31 PMPosted by AyuTrex
Hmm so it might happen again at night?

hopefully it won't happen tonight lol
Reply Quote
tried this morning from 830am to 10am. No Dc at all. Hope won't happen tonight
Reply Quote
hellice could be right. after the maintenance, the ip could be changed with M1 caching the old one. should be no problem tonight cos not experienced such frequent dc during my career in D3 till last night. I'm on M1 fiber optics
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Jayson
tried this morning from 830am to 10am. No Dc at all. Hope won't happen tonight

great, finger crossed hope tonight will be fine
Reply Quote
just to update. i don't have dc problem now.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:15 AMPosted by hellice
just to update. i don't have dc problem now.

thanks for the update, will login mine to try..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]