Diablo® III

Error: BLZAPPBTS00009

since the patch 2days ago im getting Error: BLZAPPBTS00009 - An Error Occurred While Writing to Your Hard Drive
i tryed everything.....i have 300g free so its not the space i defrag.tryed in admind welll many try but the luncher crash every time with this error message i need help here....i try to send ticket i cant to so wtf happen
Reply Quote
i got the same problem dont know whats going on
Reply Quote
same thing 2 days ago i did all the troubleshooting i could nothing worked i sent a ticket just going to have to wait and see
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's been caused recently primarily for AVG antivirus users. Uninstalling or temporarily disabling that app should resolve it. You'll also want to make sure you have Agent.exe added to the exception list going forward. Make sure any instances of Agent.exe that are running are stopped via the Task Manager before launching the game after disabling the AV.
Reply Quote
It would be lovely if this was fixed :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]