Diablo® III

Auction House item not received!

Order ID:1372579380
Just bought some firewalkers from hardcore AH. They show in the log, but not in completed list.
Please send to my stash ASAP
Reply Quote
same problem - order 1380700621
Reply Quote
Same issue, order ID: 1381823558
Reply Quote
Same issue - order 1379493144 (not hardcore)
Reply Quote
I sent some money to my battle.net account on Monday night so I could have some extra gold to play with in-game. However, I did not know about the 1-5 day processing time on the purchase of funds on my battle.net account. Ok no big deal.

So the money gets deposited to the battle.net account the first day, so I'm pretty pumped and hop on D3 and head to the RMAH. Come to find out it was down and Blizz was working to fix it.

Finally tonight the auction house is working and the money is in my account. Looks like smooth sailing from here. Nope. Now it's stuck in a "processing" status, judging by some of the post here, who knows how long that'll be.

I better add some more funds to my battle.net account now for April.
Reply Quote
RE:

My item just appeared, took about 24 hours but it did show up. Likely the case for any one else with lagged item purchases (at least for gold ah items).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Same issue, order 1404145213 from hardcore AH. Bought about 9 hrs ago and it still hasn't shown up!
Reply Quote
same issue here. Order ID:1405026751

Purchased a 40M Nat's reflection but it still havent shown up!
Reply Quote
I found if i cancel an auction, my purchase will show up with the cancelled item.
Reply Quote
nope, cancelling auction doesn't give me the item i bought out :(
Reply Quote
Almost 48 hrs and still no item...
Reply Quote
Same here - no item after more than 24 hours - Order ID: 1406674177
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Will
Almost 48 hrs and still no item...

Same here. Almost 48 hours and no item. Transaction #1404033725.
Reply Quote
Order ID: 1408427555

This has happened before, but i'm just posting it to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed.
Reply Quote
same issue again. Order ID: 1408570318

Happening it again.
Reply Quote
same here,

Order ID: 1408996227
Reply Quote
ok, it took about 70 hrs, but i have the item now... i guess buy it now has a different meaning than i expected
Reply Quote
No item received here as well. Order ID: 1410773525
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Order ID:1411040801
Reply Quote
This does the trick, thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]