Order ID:1417695430 and 1418020887
Reply Quote
Sam Problem

Order ID: 1418020570
Reply Quote
48 Hours and no item yet =(

Order ID :1413721648
Reply Quote
I just purchased an item for gold, buyout, have not received item!
Reply Quote
three tiems now :(
Order ID: 1418096725, 1416620123 and 1414707158
Reply Quote
Same problem, I just bought immortal king's eternal reign for 1.8b and I didn't receive it. order id#1418105242
Edited by Pwnsauce#1147 on 3/9/2013 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
I opened a ticket with Blizzard guys; hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Reply Quote
same things happening to me after buying a 20mil skorn.

order id: 1418127891
Reply Quote
I noticed that when you buy something you can't immediately switch to your "completed" tab. I just bought another item, and waited a few seconds until the "completed" tab populated, this time it actually processed. But I'm still missing my first order, 1418105242.
Reply Quote
Response :

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us! <3 I am Game Master Lylunya, and I am here to help with your ticket.

I am sorry to hear about this happening. Currently, there is an issue where transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.
Items and proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 business days for delivery in certain circumstances. If you have not received your item or money after five days have passed, please reply to this ticket for assistance. Again, I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Please know that Customer Support cannot assist with Auction House issues, including items accidentally sold or purchased.

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here:

- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information
- http://us.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality

You can also check out http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/how-to

We do apologize for any delay in getting your items or gold.

Thank you for playing, and have a great day!

Regards,
Game Master Lylunya
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Reply Quote
Yeah like I stated earlier I think it has to do with server lag.
Reply Quote
Man I need what I bought....can't really be productive in playing right now without that item.
Reply Quote
Order ID: 1413370322

Please look into it.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Clefmeista
Man I need what I bought....can't really be productive in playing right now without that item.

This, I am waiting on 3 items, ts a !@#$ing joke, I paid GOLD, its like nothing has to be verified, and I cant play until I get the item as I sold some %^-* on my other toon to get what I needed.

Over this !@#$.
Reply Quote
so my Wiz hit 60 8hours ago and is still without a helm lol..

order ID: 1417828454
Reply Quote
how much did it take to reply to this ticket because I sent one too a day ago but no reply
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]