Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

Though i would start a new one since the last one filled up http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764846606?page=1

Try not to skip
Though i would start a new one since the last one filled up http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764846606?page=1

Try not to skip

Higher damage mainhand, that's low average damage for WW barb.
@hood upgrade your gems, get ice climber, prowler for more ias

Is that dps buffed on your sheet?
Edited by Pistolero#1456 on 2/17/2013 2:33 AM PST
@Pistolero

stack ias and cc on ur rings so u can drop it from ur ammy on focus on getting higher rolls instead of a low rolled trifecta.
^

crit is very low
^

crit is very low

@Ison88 using an SOJ.. wanna buy me a crit mempo? as for what u should upgrade get a high vit ik chest
Edited by Nived#1902 on 2/17/2013 4:37 AM PST
@Nived i'm going to go with a much higher str belt for you, possibly with a +skill that benefits you too.

To whoever looks at me: pvp build
@fizzle...cant view your profile. Whats my upgrade?
@ OSUBucks1: U need more CC & CD as well as Vitality/%Life.

What's my next upgrade?
@Wengzkie: I don't know what I'm looking at. No life steal or life on hit? All VIT gems? Is this your PvP setup? Either way, a non-CC Mempo would be a good thing for you because you need IAS more than the CC from IK, and the all resist would help you more than the 90 VIT from IK. A CC Mempo would be ideal but it would cost you dearly. And put at least some rubies in your armor.
@Wengzkie

You have no LS! o.o

I would definitely try to get an LS Skorn.

Edit: Since VeePow beat me to it... @VeePow

Really solid S&B Barb... looks great. If anything, I would attempt at crafting Vit Shoulders.
Edited by Drexl#1976 on 2/17/2013 10:07 AM PST
@ Drexl

Amazing gear, godly gear.

I would suggest a better crit mempo and maybe try crafting Vit shoulders for the life% stat.

But amazing gear. Wow. Nice crafts, did it take you long?
@Tezzer, Profile unavailable sorry :( GG Bliz lol nice website. Half the people I check I can't see a profile.
@tezz profile not available :O
@Dabox i suggest getting shoulders with higher ehp so u can use rubies in ur pants instead of amethysts
@Nived

Short term you can use better gems and belt is kinda lowish on str/vit. Long term, you can use a crit mempo and/or a higher vit IK chest.
@Celanian

Gems?
Dunno, your gear is on another level from mine...
Edited by Maish#1494 on 2/17/2013 1:02 PM PST
skipped at post #2 :(
^I would craft gloves until i get a trifecta and sell your IK.

Then sell your IK helm and get a mempo with 250 Str
@miso bracers waist ik feet? socket main?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]