Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

:o
u not gonna say my next upgrade >.>?;;;

i can do that too for u..

:o
@Dabox

You can try to get CD on gloves, shoot for a HoTA SOJ, and maybe a Life % on your shoulders
@Dabox More vitality on your shoulders if you need more EHP. Nice HF ring btw.
@anselG Recommend to get more movement speed somewhere in your gear. Once you go 24% MS its hard to go back. Perhaps Innas temp for the less expensive route but you will have to make up for the loss vitality from your current pants. Prob a better IK chest with higher vit.
Abselg

Need alot of improvement on dps and hp at least 50k, u got plenty rooms to upgrades
@Arthur

You got a great barb. All I can say is that maybe you can add in another slot of AR. 4 slots isn't great and I think you can trade some vit for mitigation. Just nitpicking since I'm sure you handle MP10 just fine.
@ celanian

Your barbs aight.
View profile
@ celanian

Your barbs aight.

Can't see your profile :p
@ doc,

REALLY nice barb man, you have all the bases covered. The only thing left for you is really expensive stuff, and that's the crit mempo.

9.5/10
snowy,

i'm drooling. obviously I have no basis for giving you any kind of advice.

8|
@snowySTORM
get better IK chest
Ah my profile is now viewable (pvp setup)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fizzlesprig-1762/hero/3973110

@Dabox
Some shoulders with more Vita should be high on the list for upgrades, which opens up getting more str on your legs.
After those "cheaper" upgrades are done, trifecta gloves are probably going to be cheaper than a crit mempo for your 3rd upgrade.
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 2/17/2013 5:37 PM PST
any help :D!
@contrax no profile?
Ah my profile is now viewable (pvp setup)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fizzlesprig-1762/hero/3973110

@Dabox
Some shoulders with more Vita should be high on the list for upgrades, which opens up getting more str on your legs.
After those "cheaper" upgrades are done, trifecta gloves are probably going to be cheaper than a crit mempo for your 3rd upgrade.

I have shoulders with 180 str 230 vit 7%life and 78 ar and 213 regen :) I wear these just for the pick up lol
@Fizzlesprig
got some really nice pieces for a snb barb. no life steal tho? weapon could be upgraded, doesn't seem to be on par with the rest of your gear
@Fizzlesprig
got some really nice pieces for a snb barb. no life steal tho? weapon could be upgraded, doesn't seem to be on par with the rest of your gear

life steal is useless in pvp, and you want a big slow weapon for rend dmg :/
Please help me
Chuck maybe drop Life steal from your main hand and drop unforgiving replace it with bloodthirst and go for a much higher main hand weapon for your nados?

Also im at the point iono where to upgrade :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]