Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

Roddo:

Craft some shoulders / amulets / bracers, should be fairly easy to get upgrades at this point.

The rings probably should have crit % instead of crit dmg to proc more crits
I would be grateful if someone can give me some gear advice as well. I have considered going Innas / Ice climber but I lose a lot of stats and AR doing that.

My aps for both MH and OH is 2.67 fully buffed + enchantress. DPS with passive buffs is under 200k, I don't remember exactly.

There's quite a gap to the next WW breakpoint of 2.85715 I'm not too sure how much IAS would I need to hit that.

From a WW perspective I have some wasted IAS at the moment (only 2.50001 is needed for my current RLTW bracket), but I play HOTA in high mp so its not that bad!

When I WW farm for fast exp/legendaries my most efficient mp is 3-4
Edited by Etoile#2557 on 2/18/2013 2:45 AM PST
@Etolle heres my advice... stop logging off fully buffed with battle rage, overpower and wotb. read the title of the thread "What is the next upgrade for the barb adbove you?" if ur seeking individual gearing advice simply create a new thread asking for advice. as for your barb, ur vit is really low. get some rare pants with 250+ vit, 90+ str, 70+ ar and 2 sockets

For whoever posts after me:Just skip me because my profile isn't showing up.
Edited by Nived#1902 on 2/18/2013 5:17 AM PST
02/18/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Nived

OKay...
@Etolle heres my advice... stop logging off fully buffed with battle rage, overpower and wotb. read the title of the thread "What is the next upgrade for the barb adbove you?" if ur seeking individual gearing advice simply create a new thread asking for advice. as for your barb, ur vit is really low. get some rare pants with 250+ vit, 90+ str, 70+ ar and 2 sockets

Thank you for taking the time to reply, but "What is the next upgrade for the barb above you?" is gearing advice too. That's the question I am asking, duh!

Thank you for your advice to log off unbuffed, although it is off topic. But to explain: none of your business. Just kidding, it's something between me and my friends :)

And, rare pants with 250vit, 90str is not an upgrade, you are just switching the stats around....if I wanted VIT I can use amethyst!

Overall, you have tried to give advice but I would rate 2/10! :( I don't know if you are antisocial or what but I don't think I will participate in this unhelpful forum anymore.
Edited by Etoile#2557 on 2/18/2013 6:58 AM PST
@Etoile

You are doing great with your toon. Maybe look into a crit Mempo next? Easier said than done though.....those things never drop low enough for me to buy em.
@ Pytheus it says profile unavailable :(

@ the next guy..

1 - I'm not dropping my shield (hate away...lol)
2 - I'm thinking Ice climbers or Lacunis. Both of which are 100+ mill for the ones I want.
@pytheus: profile unavailable?

@aldozer seems you got skipped. I'd get a new Inna's pants with a ton of Vit. Also pretty low on resists, maybe an IK boot with a lot of Vit for the set bonus, since finding an IK glove that matches your rare will be impossible.
@axelord, maybe a crit stormshield? Your shield's block chance is pretty low, although you'd probably have to give up some of your regen for it.

@doomhearld, your all resist is kinda low-ish, maybe an AR IK helm since the only other random mod on yours is fire resist, or some MS ice climbers to get 24% movement speed
Have no idea what to do with my crappy barb. Any thoughts?
@ moridin
I'd start with the chest armor. Get a 3 socket with ar, str, vit. Lots of other work to do, but the chest is a good start. Maybe a cheap blackthorne.
@lizardaq, I'd get some rings/amulet w/crit chance. It seems you're using blood funnel to heal since you don't have any lifesteal or LoH? If that's the case, you'll do better with much more crit chance.
02/18/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Katron
@axelord, maybe a crit stormshield? Your shield's block chance is pretty low, although you'd probably have to give up some of your regen for it.

And giving up regen is the only reason I haven't done so. Terrible itemization in this game. Trust me I'd love to have a much higher block (at least 20%) and believe me I've looked daily for a different shield that fits with what I am wanting to do and well there has only been like one shield in the past 7 months that I've seen. I'm hoping with PvP that I may find one now that more people are picking up shields.
View profile
@Katron a better mempo will be good
@oldschool all I can say is wow, and maybe a better leech skorn?
View profile
thx dude... I plan to go 1H weap soon... Need more speed...
^ o_O
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]