Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

It's my next upgrade, been crafting those new ammies. Haven't got a good one yet. I might go with some lacunis for the cc thx
Have you thought about lifesteal on belt? i like the AS on skorn. But I think LS on a different belt would give you more survability and let you change out some of the Amtthysts for rubies.
my 2C.
Heck yeah I am about to get about $50 to spend on RMAH (or to convert to gold) and am hoping an expert can guide me to my next upgrade.
@axelord, maybe a crit stormshield? Your shield's block chance is pretty low, although you'd probably have to give up some of your regen for it.

@doomhearld, your all resist is kinda low-ish, maybe an AR IK helm since the only other random mod on yours is fire resist, or some MS ice climbers to get 24% movement speed

I was thinking the same thing katron, but I'm going with crit Mempo and Ik boots because I need attack speed as well :)
@axelord, maybe a crit stormshield? Your shield's block chance is pretty low, although you'd probably have to give up some of your regen for it.

@doomhearld, your all resist is kinda low-ish, maybe an AR IK helm since the only other random mod on yours is fire resist, or some MS ice climbers to get 24% movement speed

I was thinking the same thing katron, but I'm going with crit Mempo and Ik boots because I need attack speed as well :)

Perhaps get a gem upgrade on the weapon?
A better helmet is a good way to go
MingDaddy

Your next upgrade would be anything with CC boost
@Arthur - You're flawless. Maybe grab a Witching Hour with Vit? Skorn with Vit? Reaching... Only posting because I would love help.
I would go IK Gloves next. Set bonus AR and higher CC/STR should make up for anything lost with the CD. Melee reduction and LR are nice bonuses too.
@svo4turbo it says that your profile isn't available.
Easy peasy sqrl....get rid of those shoulders! You should be able to craft a way better replacement no problemo!
@Prisus

very nice barb bro. only thing i can think of is a crit mempo tbh. the shoulders are insane!! how many attempts did it take u to craft them?
@Nived

Sorrie earlier, i am in a rush to work. =p
@Horngyuh80

Not really sure to be honest. All your stuff looks pretty good to me.
Robotcake

Cant rate you cause cant open your profile
@Arthur-LOL I think you're pretty well set.
I'm on a phone so it's pretty much not possible to review gear, but if anybody wants to give me a rec I'd much appreciate it.
What is the upgrade for mine? I only have 9 mill to spend though..
@trifluxe

Here's your best bet - Buy an IK belt like mine, Innas pants with vitality, firewalke boots with 160str/50+all resists, then upgrade the gem in your weapon one more time. Do it up!
@brizzly

definitely CC mempos.
@nevernguyen

a HoTa cost reduction stone of jordan
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]