Diablo® III

Whats the next upgrade for the barb above you

@Luffy
Probably you can drop the IK tribal binding since you already have LS on MH. Go with 3% LS passive instead and replace IK tribal with a Str/AR witching hour.

my stats are unbuffed.
Edited by NargaX#1742 on 2/21/2013 12:58 PM PST
@Narga, I think Lacuni's with Critical Chance would be your next thing.
Edited by Aetherhole#1783 on 2/21/2013 12:56 PM PST
@Aetherhole, actually I use my new crafted bracer for higher MP lv. Btw, nice barb you have there.
@ NargaX

I would say your amulet or bracers are probably where you can crank out a better item easiest (well luck depending)

Then again you know a lot more than me!

Question : last person couldn't see my profile but I can when I click Europe when not logged in. Is there away around this?

EDIT : NVM didnt notice I was on US forums not Europe
Edited by Imperium#2239 on 2/21/2013 1:39 PM PST
@imperium

I'd see about getting an offhand with a socket, CD, and some life steal or LOH. I think you'd see a huge jump in DPS.
@Hikeon3

In your wrist/bracers spot I would recommend investing in some Lacuni Prowlers (my dream bracers :P), they'll have better crit chance and, if you get a good pair, attack/movement speed too (both of which are great for WW barbs)

Your barb is awesome though and I really like your helm.

Edit: I know I could do with upgrading just about every one of my items, but what are the most important pieces I should focus on?
Edited by GeneralTedd#1342 on 2/21/2013 1:53 PM PST
@Hikeon3

Nice over all, I'd like to see more hp on your barb. maybe a purple gem for the helm, but i understand the exp bonus
@GeneralTedd

I say try to look for IK chest first. you can find a cheap one on AH now since the new recipes. and maybe a IK helm try to get the set bonus. your weapons are solid for now.
@AhMiTuoFo

I would chose to replace those IK gloves with trifecta rares for alot more DPS, or the helm with a Mempo (no crit, but huge survive, IAS)
@Mike

You can get a higher str Mempo for not too much, wouldn't be a huge upgrade but could add a decent amount of easy str. Just a thought.
@Raged
You could probably get some vile wards for cheap with more strength and armor.
Probably on the ring and glove.
@ balinMcNasty

the only thing i would upgrade is your shoulders, maybe find higher vit ones, gotta love the pick up radius on them tho. overall very nice

9/10
@mmmgravy

a weapon w/similar spec to your mainhand w/LS since I'm thinking its tough sometimes w/only 2.8% LS.

nice spear :)
@katron great gear man. maybe get better ice climbers or mempo with crit.
@Thien

1) get an off hand ef with ls
2) ammy with cc and cd
3) replace mh ring with ias and cc
4) ik belt with 250+ str
5) vit on innas
View profile
@Thien

1) get an off hand ef with ls
2) ammy with cc and cd
3) replace mh ring with ias and cc
4) ik belt with 250+ str
5) vit on innas

Looking pretty solid, these are all some things I would look into if I were you:
- Higher Str (still with vit) IK belt
- Better shoulders, 360 Str/vit points is sorta meh. Even if you have 7 PUR.
- You should look into dropping that ammy before its value drops even more and go for a good crafted ammy. I've barely crafted ammys and mine is pretty good. You could spend half the gold from selling that ammy crafting and probably get an upgrade
What should I upgrade next for my barb? Perhaps rend instead of ignone pain, but what about the equipment?
@ andy i would get some more attack speed and more vit on ik chest.. I know I dont have either of these.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]