Diablo® III

D3CL.com - PvP League now on US

Hi,

D3CL crew is pleased to invite all Diablo 3 players from US server to the first official 1v1 PvP League. We run the League on EU server for a couple of days, had a PTR League before. Some people asked about US version so here it is.

More info: http://www.d3cl.com/en/news/view/149/diablo3-announcement-d3cl-first-season-of-the-league.htm (this is the news releted to the European league, we'll add info about US today).

There are 157 player registered in EU League so far which makes the D3CL the biggest PvP organization.

Our roots as a community reach as far back as 1999, which makes us the oldest active Diablo related organization on Battle.net. We are stablished by the amalgamation of Euro-PvP, Angrenost Realm, BNPL, D2CL and PCL. All of them are European PvP communities.

In case of any further question please direct them at our Forums (http://forum.d3cl.com)
Edited by Mag#2430 on 2/17/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
ok how do you challenge a player? it says league has not started yet
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/18/2013 1:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
we've already started with the signups. the league will start in next few days. need a playerbase first so we're going to advertise in some places. tell your friends :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
i hope that you guys will sign up for the league, till date we hosted out tournaments in EU, but we think US players should also have a pro league :)
Reply Quote
i joined.
Reply Quote
I signed up, let's get this going!
Reply Quote
i joined. thank you very much Mag and the rest of the d3cl.com team. i looked at their europe ladder and they look like they run it well!
Reply Quote
Count me in.
Reply Quote
we could start on Friday/Saturday but need more players (min 20)
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
sigh... US pvp is so so dead.
Reply Quote
14 players on US, 226 on EU :) we're going to start some short tournaments soon (hc, magic items and even 2v2). hope this will attract more players even on US.

I'm not sure if starting league for 14 players makes sense. Wittster, your decision :)
Edited by Mag#2430 on 2/26/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
14 players on US, 226 on EU :) we're going to start some short tournaments soon (hc, magic items and even 2v2). hope this will attract more players even on US.

I'm not sure if starting league for 14 players makes sense. Wittster, your decision :)

I'd like to get started :) I recognize a lot of those 14 names. Should be fierce competition already and once we get it going, more will surely join.
Reply Quote
already started :) 19 players so far. not much compared to EU
Reply Quote
we're going to publish planned pvp rules for next season on the beginning of the next week.

more info and plans for the future: http://www.d3cl.com/en/news/view/154/diablo3-league-start-on-us-servers-and-plans-for-the-future.htm

there's also a youtube video where Athene has mentioned about us! ;)

PS: 27 player on US league so its going on the right way
Reply Quote
Fun stuff!

Have been enjoying d3cl league for the past week. It's addicting!
Reply Quote
so fun!! although i loose a lot :P
Reply Quote
We;re currently running a test league to try out our latest rules and it's looking very balanced for all classes!

If you'd like to dip into competitive pvp, have fun and be part of balancing pvp in this game, check out www.d3cl.com :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]