Diablo® III

Legendary drop rate?

Is there a Legendary drop rate chart or calculator i can compare my mf and monster power too.

I currently run:
alkaizer run
330% mf (with stacks)

whats the specific RNG for how many legendary drops per run i can expect (if things went exactly to the RNG stats)?
Reply Quote
Its totally random. Im paragon 86 so you can imagine my % towards magic find is quite high. Some alkaizer runs i find 0 legendaries. Some runs i find 1-2. Then other runs i find 4-5. Its completely random - but i will say that there are less and less runs with 0 legendaries.

So its nearly impossible to make a formula for it because its nothing is guaranteed.
Edited by dexxy#1623 on 2/18/2013 2:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
You usually get 3 legs within 1 hour at the start of a new day of playing. After that, the average leg drop per hour is only 1. And no, RNG does not exist for leg drops, I've played this game long enough to know.
Reply Quote
I can say most definitely that legendary drops are RNG. I had two back to back runs where i got 2 legendaries from 1 elite. First elite pack dropped a Grandfather and a Dead Mans Legacy. I finished the run, and then i start next run i kill elite pack and they dropped a Vile Ward and IK Chest armor. I even took a screenshot:

Its totally random. In fact the other night i was falling asleep during a run, and i thought, "if a legendary doesnt drop im going to fall asleep", as im thinking this i kill a skeleton and a legendary glove (AWFUL) dropped. Totally random.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)