Diablo® III

Bonus Items on First Kill

Has anyone played around with keeping a few items for quickly leveling a class up to 60, and then swapping uber gear / MF to take advantage of the bonus items on first kill?

I'm just thinking that the extra items dropping might outweigh certain MF / Paragon bonuses, especially assuming your gear is good enough to crank up MP a bit to compensate for lack of Paragon

Basically, keep some key pieces of gear to make leveling as fast as possible, and as soon as you can go to Inferno, throw your good gear back on, team up with a buddy, and get first kill bonus items all over again.

Clearly not something you would want to do very often, but interesting.
Reply Quote
I waited to kill any bosses after monster power came out until I could kill them at at least MP6. I still got nothing. I don't really think the boost to items on first kill is noticeable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]