Diablo® III

Farewell for now, D3

So I don't run the risk of hijacking someone else's thread I have left the game for now, possibly to return sometime in the future. I haven't completely left the boards as of now and still search this board in particular for my name on occasion. If you want to get a hold of me for whatever reason, that would be the best way to find me. Just put my name in your post and I am sure to find it.

This is an abbreviated reason for me taking leave:

To keep it short IRL I plan on buying a ring soon and in order to afford the ring, a wedding, and a new house and family I made the decision to pick up a second job working with one of the guys at the F.D. doing construction....not to mention taking a lot of overtime shifts.

It allows me plenty of time to post....but no real time to play, unfortunately.

Take care all, I am sure I will talk/debate/coach/belittle you all sometime in the future.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 2/18/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
You should get some hamburgers for weapons before you go :)

Later on!
Reply Quote

Later on!

LOL agreed!

Wayneold, I would like to thank you a lot for helping with my barb in the past. Wish you the best bro and good luck in the future.

Cya soon, peace.
Reply Quote
Wayne,

Best of luck man. Sounds like you have a lot of important and exciting things going on in your life and hope everything works out the best you. Glad to see your working hard to make your wishes come true.

Best Regards,

Baller
Reply Quote
Wayneold, I'm also had a question I've been meaning to ask you but have been too lazy to post haha. I saw your setup with left click and right click as WW and Sprint and no bash. I love this setup but I cannot deal with kiting elites - I always lose my fury and wotb. I had to put bash back in after a while (kept the left click and right click setup though!) and wanted your tips on how to kill those elites that run without bash?
My gear currently isn't my farming gear. I hit the 2.5 breakpoint with my normal gear (no SOJ).
thanks!

Also Wayneold, good luck with your non-d3 endeavors!
Reply Quote
Congrats on the pending wedding!
Reply Quote
You'll be back...one can only push so much Narcan before needing a break. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Best Wishes bro....
Reply Quote
Wayne,

Congrats man and i wish you the best in your future personal life and I'm sure you will achieve those thru hardwork and dedication which i know you have by proving to everyone how good you are in this game by overcoming such challenges and obstacles.

Wish you all the best

"Once a Barbarian will always be a Barbarian"

Ciao!

Nike
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be a ww barb if it weren't for your ww playstyle post. I just couldn't figure out how to work the keys and keeping my fury up when playing ww before. Hahaha

Best wishes bro.
Reply Quote

Later on!

I quite like my Spectrums.....

LOL agreed!

Wayneold, I would like to thank you a lot for helping with my barb in the past. Wish you the best bro and good luck in the future.

Cya soon, peace.

Have a good one, thank you for taking the torch for me in Uberjager's guide near the tail end.

Wayne,

Best of luck man. Sounds like you have a lot of important and exciting things going on in your life and hope everything works out the best you. Glad to see your working hard to make your wishes come true.

Best Regards,

Baller

Thanks man, I am looking forward to it all. I appreciate the sentiment.

Wayneold, I'm also had a question I've been meaning to ask you but have been too lazy to post haha. I saw your setup with left click and right click as WW and Sprint and no bash. I love this setup but I cannot deal with kiting elites - I always lose my fury and wotb. I had to put bash back in after a while (kept the left click and right click setup though!) and wanted your tips on how to kill those elites that run without bash?
My gear currently isn't my farming gear. I hit the 2.5 breakpoint with my normal gear (no SOJ).
thanks!

Also Wayneold, good luck with your non-d3 endeavors!

Kiting elites are best dealt with by a cold SoJ. Beyond that, if they happen to run away from you and you need to catch up, release WW, use sprint to catch them, and concentrate on using tornado placement to regain your fury back to full before starting WW again.

Cold SoJ though is your best bet....makes you faster than nearly every mob in the game.

And good luck to you too sir.

02/18/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Celanian
Congrats on the pending wedding!

Thank you....it's about time I settled down.....I'm 27 years old, don't want to apply for my AARP card the same week I go to my kids graduation.

02/18/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub
You'll be back...one can only push so much Narcan before needing a break. Cheers.

I might be back when things settle down or an expansion is released. Narcan is a beautiful thing though....you know what is fun? Kicking a junkie in the nuts, then pushing Narcan and watching him wiggle around and grab his balls as he wakes up.....gets me every time....seriously though....I never do that.....

02/18/2013 06:07 PMPosted by TimPam
Best Wishes bro....

Thank you

Wayne,

Congrats man and i wish you the best in your future personal life and I'm sure you will achieve those thru hardwork and dedication which i know you have by proving to everyone how good you are in this game by overcoming such challenges and obstacles.

Wish you all the best

"Once a Barbarian will always be a Barbarian"

Ciao!

Nike

You have always been quick with a compliment, an enjoyable person in the very least. Thanks for the kind words.

I wouldn't be a ww barb if it weren't for your ww playstyle post. I just couldn't figure out how to work the keys and keeping my fury up when playing ww before. Hahaha

Best wishes bro.

Good to know I helped, it looks like you are doing just fine for yourself now and you have it all worked out. If you have any more questions like I said, put my name is your post and it should pop up when I search my name every now and then....I'm like a real crappy Batman where you can summon me with a signal.

Take care.
Reply Quote
Such joyous occasion!
Reply Quote
Later, dude. I always appreciated your challenges and especially your videos, which inspired me to improve my WW technique and run lower EHP. And I blatantly copied some of your budget challenge builds to help new barbs gear up, usually with great success... your influence shall live on.
Reply Quote
come back soon!
Reply Quote
Congrats!
Reply Quote
your journey had just began, congratulations and best wishes on you impending wedding.

grateful for all the help you've given to the barbarian community.

see you soon.
Reply Quote
Group hug! :-)
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Coolvan31
Such joyous occasion!

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m351/kidkenobi_2008/fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

02/18/2013 07:48 PMPosted by VeePow
Later, dude. I always appreciated your challenges and especially your videos, which inspired me to improve my WW technique and run lower EHP. And I blatantly copied some of your budget challenge builds to help new barbs gear up, usually with great success... your influence shall live on.

Thanks man, looks like you are heading off to bigger and better things too, eh?

Thanks for your contributions to the barb class. I may not have been a big fan but appretiate your ability and input.
I hope to see you return someday.

Not a big fan? Can't win them all, heh.....thanks.

02/18/2013 08:49 PMPosted by MingDaddy
come back soon!

I hope the game is still kicking when I make my way back around

02/18/2013 09:01 PMPosted by silverfire
Congrats!

Thank you

your journey had just began, congratulations and best wishes on you impending wedding.

grateful for all the help you've given to the barbarian community.

see you soon.

Thanks man, I look forward to it.

02/18/2013 09:49 PMPosted by MasterPUA
Group hug! :-)

Only if we hug with shirts off.....
Reply Quote
You didn't tell me back then that you were getting married bro! Congrats to you man and best of luck on ur engagement and your future with your wife and future family. My son was born happy and healthy btw, he never seems to stop eating!

I do appreciate all you gave me that day, I never got to thank you again. And like I said if you ever decide to pick this game back up, if I have it, you have it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]