Diablo® III

Farewell for now, D3

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wqzwtsd31qidxum.gif
Reply Quote
You didn't tell me back then that you were getting married bro! Congrats to you man and best of luck on ur engagement and your future with your wife and future family. My son was born happy and healthy btw, he never seems to stop eating!

I do appreciate all you gave me that day, I never got to thank you again. And like I said if you ever decide to pick this game back up, if I have it, you have it.

Yeah, engagement hasn't happened yet....still saving for a ring....don't wanna jinx it....
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:08 PMPosted by acrimonious
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wqzwtsd31qidxum.gif

......?
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say thanks for the help you rendered with my ww barb. Good luck!
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 12:32 AMPosted by thawk
Just wanted to say thanks for the help you rendered with my ww barb. Good luck!

You are welcome, and thank you.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your contributions to the community, I must've seen your name on the forum 100 times before I ended up on your video thread. Ever since, I have your name emblazoned on my NAV bar, just a quick click away.

You've obviously made an impact here. Hopefully once you settle down, you will be back before the next iteration of Diablo... I am sure those of us who have benefited from your expertise will be longing for it.

Best Wishes.
Reply Quote
No fury generator with Rend works wonderful even without Unforgiving/IK, all right? :)

Enjoy your life.
Reply Quote
GL HF

Thanks for contribution to forums.

02/19/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Wayneold
still saving for a ring....don't wanna jinx it....

Be sure to read the fine print when purchasing.
Some rings have been known to have a "Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack"

We wouldn't want that...
Reply Quote
Thanks for your contributions to the community, I must've seen your name on the forum 100 times before I ended up on your video thread. Ever since, I have your name emblazoned on my NAV bar, just a quick click away.

You've obviously made an impact here. Hopefully once you settle down, you will be back before the next iteration of Diablo... I am sure those of us who have benefited from your expertise will be longing for it.

Best Wishes.

Very kind words, thank you. I would like to make my way back to D3 if things calm down in a couple years and a promising expansion pack is released. It's good to know I have helped a lot of people...some of which I don't even recognize their names on here....

No fury generator with Rend works wonderful even without Unforgiving/IK, all right? :)

Enjoy your life.

Thanks man, with everything you gave to the community with your testing of game mechanics it is good to know I could return the favor even in a small way. I will make sure to check any future posts/topics from you Nubtro if I decide to return to the game....it's a sure fire way to keep up on current events.

GL HF

Thanks for contribution to forums.

still saving for a ring....don't wanna jinx it....

Be sure to read the fine print when purchasing.
Some rings have been known to have a "Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack"

We wouldn't want that...

Well, the Hellfire doesn't hit that hard....and on the bright side it is BOA, so I guess she can't sell it....right?
Reply Quote
All the best wayneOLD. Keep posting. No hard feelings over the last few post exchange. :)
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Horngyuh80
All the best wayneOLD. Keep posting. No hard feelings over the last few post exchange. :)

Never were, I don't even remember the argument....Thanks, and take care, I'll see you on the boards.
Reply Quote
Of course the joyous occasion is your wedding. What can be better than that? Just went to one yesterday. After the Registry of Marriage, we went up to have high tea at a lvl 71 hotel. Nice view and love all around.

All the best to you as well. May or may not see you in D3, but do well. Don't fire fight in a marriage tho. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Reading your posts actually helped me a lot and gave me inspiration for a no fury gen DT/HoTa hybrid. Although I stopped running that build I still had fun.

All the best WayneOld. May that ring look nice on your lady ;)
Reply Quote
Congrats! Wishing you all the best.

Definitely a much valued resource in the barb forums. Pop by and say hi every now and then.
Reply Quote
Of course the joyous occasion is your wedding. What can be better than that? Just went to one yesterday. After the Registry of Marriage, we went up to have high tea at a lvl 71 hotel. Nice view and love all around.

All the best to you as well. May or may not see you in D3, but do well. Don't fire fight in a marriage tho. Cheers.

Yeah, I fight enough fire at work...don't need it at home too. Have a good one.

Reading your posts actually helped me a lot and gave me inspiration for a no fury gen DT/HoTa hybrid. Although I stopped running that build I still had fun.

All the best WayneOld. May that ring look nice on your lady ;)

Thanks....and you should pick the build back up again....it's one of the few that actually requires skill and timing, heh. Thanks.

Congrats! Wishing you all the best.

Definitely a much valued resource in the barb forums. Pop by and say hi every now and then.

For sure, I will be around. Like I said, if someone wants to get a hold of me just put my name in your post and I will find it when I search the forum. It's always nice to see you, DAKKON, have a good one.
Reply Quote
All the best in rl man. Hope it's a good year for you ahead and ur target: )
Reply Quote
Sorry I missed you the other day, I wanted to wish you all the best with your exciting plans. It sounds like you will have a lot on your plate but remember that a video game can be enjoyed even if played just occasionally. In fact it may provide some stress relief from what sounds like will be a very busy schedule for you. Of course the game can not be played if you do not have any gear, I may be able to help you with part of that. I rarely play now but if you are interested the best chance to contact me in game would be early Saturday mornings. I hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Lightofeast
All the best in rl man. Hope it's a good year for you ahead and ur target: )

Thanks, I look forward to it.

02/20/2013 09:49 PMPosted by BangkokCanuk
Sorry I missed you the other day, I wanted to wish you all the best with your exciting plans. It sounds like you will have a lot on your plate but remember that a video game can be enjoyed even if played just occasionally. In fact it may provide some stress relief from what sounds like will be a very busy schedule for you. Of course the game can not be played if you do not have any gear, I may be able to help you with part of that. I rarely play now but if you are interested the best chance to contact me in game would be early Saturday mornings. I hope to hear from you.

I will do my best to contact you in game. I have always enjoyed our conversations. The reason why I decided to 'cash out' so to speak is because I believe when/if I choose to return my gear will be somewhat worthless and outdated, so I figured it would be best to net what I could from it, save some gold in the bank for future gearing, and make my way out knowing that I haven't sold off completely. I still held onto my favorite piece of gear, my SoJ.

When we have our discussion I can better understand your post in reference to gear and will evaluate the situation from there as to your meaning. Until then, take care brother.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 2/21/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for all your help bud. You took some time to show me the ropes without knowing a thing about me. You are a good dude, class act and best of luck wherever life takes you.

Guess you hose draggers are ok after all :)
Reply Quote
Best of luck Wayneold,

Yours and Uberjager's help got me from mp6 to mp10 in no time. You will truely be missed in the community.

EDIT: Gold also depreciates, convert yours into cash (which also depreciates albeit at a slower rate)

Cheers
Edited by Fury#1829 on 2/21/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]