Diablo® III

Bought Gold

hi, I used 10.80$ to buy 40mil gold. It still has been processing for 30 minutes now, yesterday it was instant? Whats the deal... You already took the money out of my bank account.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Kristofor
hi, I used 10.80$ to buy 40mil gold. It still has been processing for 30 minutes now, yesterday it was instant? Whats the deal... You already took the money out of my bank account.

Sometimes it takes days (from what I read). Just be patient. If you don't get it after 2 days, submit a ticket, I guess.
Reply Quote
Selling and buying are different things I would think. Like you don't have a delay if you buy an item :3
Reply Quote
Well this stinks.... the item I planned on buying wont be there...
Reply Quote
amazing.... people still actually buy gold? oh well 30 mins isnt a long time for a transaction, in saying that though you might get ripped off like I did a while back, sold some gold on RMAH, blizz claimed they sent it, never got it, paypal accepted no responsibility either, 50 mil gold down the drain... pfftt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]