Diablo® III

RMAH Fraud

(Locked)

Let me start off by saying i only sell items on the RMAH i do not buy anything. Ive sold well over 40 items. But I sold an item on the 1-31-2013 Its now been 20+ days. Ive contacted blizzard dozens of times. Blizzard support is awful and all seems like everything is automated text. Not one person has helped me out. At this point i feel like blizzard has stolen the item i sold i will not disclose how much i sold it for and profited off all the money. I haven't received anything in my paypal they now closed the support ticket i had going for weeks. Has anyone else had this issue? They keep saying its not lost blah blah but after 20+ days of no money i think it is.
waah i made money playing a video game and i want more waaah dealwithit
90 Pandaren Rogue
Call them? I dunno what else to say, you won't get much help in General. I had a payment that's still processing from December but it was only a couple bucks so I didn't pay it much mind, just checked and yeah it's still processing.
lol wow they wanted the game to revolve around the ah but yet they cant even have a trustworthy ah......jezzzz
Some of items sold on Jan 31 didn't get paid
02/20/2013 10:47 AMPosted by putao
Some of items sold on Jan 31 didn't get paid
Thats crap i guess ill have to call them
You haven't even called them yet? Why don't you go do that before you post on the forums whining.
02/20/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Xhale420
Blizzard support is awful

02/20/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Xhale420
Thats crap i guess ill have to call them

Community Manager
I realize you've said that you've contacted Blizzard Customer Support previously, but you will need to submit a ticket and discuss this issue with them directly, as we're not be able to assist you with individual account issues here.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]