Diablo® III

Crafted razorspikes question

02/22/2013 05:26 AMPosted by AxeLord
since those are the sought after ones that makes every other item in that slot worthless

This is why itemization is broken in my opinion. Anytime any single item can single handedly destroy and entire item slot then your itemization is broken.

In the case of Witching hour and Mempo there should be at a minimum of 3 other legendaries in those slots that are ilvl 63 and comparable on stats. And rares should be able to roll close those not as good IMO.

Comparable to mempo? Oh, you mean like andariel's or the set helms.
Comparable to witching hour? Well there's IK belt for the barbs. Doesn't have quite the same kick, but witching hours don't roll lifesteal.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
for the blade.. don't bother searching for it on the AH, just do the dalgur oasis in normal, the event that drops the blade spawns frecuently but you have to do it in normal, in other dificulties the drop changes.
Reply Quote
View profile

don't search by name search by stats instead
for example: lacuni bracer
armor
item type:all armor item types
rarity: Legendary
stat 1 : attack speed 8
stat 2 : movement speed 12
stat 3 : critical chance

Inna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's Temperance
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Kupo
Every item slot has stats that can roll in that item slot, and only Legendary items are allowed to break those rules. That’s part of what makes that item “Legendary.”

Stopping you right there. Please look up the general definition of "legendary". It doesn't mean "different from things like it". In fact, that sounds kind of discriminatory (lol).

A "Legendary" item should be one that makes you drool. "Legendary" items, as you and Blizzard call them, are 99% of the time salvaged for an item used to craft a rare item (irony?)

Now, you could call them "uniques", as you did in Diablo 2, but no, that doesn't work either. "Legendaries" aren't unique either, since each one (with the exception of maybe a couple) have properties that are randomly drawn. So, no, you can't call em "unique".

They're brown items. I wouldn't be so pissed about it if you just called them "brown".

And while we're on the subject, you might as well just increase the drop rate by another 500% or so. Nobody's gonna sweat over it. Maybe drop the price of brimstones, I don't think anybody's gonna care. And if you want, you can keep things like Mempo of Twilight and Witching Hour extremely rare drops, since those are the sought after ones that makes every other item in that slot worthless (really, two "trifecta" stats on a belt, which can't roll ANY? Bad design).

And, hey, it'll help to kill the auction house even more, which is your obvious ultimate goal anyway. Got me a pair of nice trifecta gloves I can't sell. Why? Because people want to craft them. Even though I haven't seen a pair yet during my crafts, it makes perfect sense for people to spend the money crafting instead, because they MIGHT get a good pair they want without spending 100 million on a piece that used to be worth that much. Now I can't sell my items to afford the OTHER slots that I need, like, oh, weapons, or...belts...or rings. Gonna just make EVERYTHING craftable by the end of it? How will that work with weapons?

You can't possibly tell me, as a rational human being, that this all makes sense. You just can't.

^then can you allow the AH search function to break that rule too, please? Pretty please?
It's crazy to try to look up some specific legendary with affix that breaks the rule. Please, please, please! HELP!

Oh, and Jesus. H. Patooty, this. And while you're at it, add the affixes you don't have on the search al-freaking-ready.

Haha at least I got a good laugh. I'm sorry to say this but it's a waste of time to explain that something is broken when you're talking to a wall. I'm tired of them. Tired of their incompetence. Tired that such a core aspect of this game remains flawed up until this day. Tired of their lack of communication on where this game is going. It should be clear by now that this game is no longer about quality. For example, just look at what the PvP community got from Blizzard after all those promises and teasers.
Reply Quote

don't search by name search by stats instead
for example: lacuni bracer
armor
item type:all armor item types
rarity: Legendary
stat 1 : attack speed 8
stat 2 : movement speed 12
stat 3 : critical chance

Inna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's TemperanceInna's Temperance

Add thorns... no more inna's pants
Reply Quote

Add thorns... no more inna's pants

Or critical hit chance 1.5% or above lol. Below 3% can't even roll on inferno drops.
Reply Quote
where do i get the plans for these bracers
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Traz

Stopping you right there. Please look up the general definition of "legendary". It doesn't mean "different from things like it". In fact, that sounds kind of discriminatory (lol).

Stopping you right there. He said PART of what makes them legendary. He didn't say that IS why they call them legendary.

Stopping you right there.

Ty men
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]