Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I'm French, so sorry if my English isn't this good :)
I've looted after the update Wednesday ilvl 63 gloves with nealry perfect stats :
+55 to all resists
increase attack speed by 9%
increase critics damages by 49%
increase critics chances by 10.0%
I put it to auction house at 800 millions gold, i passed before going to bed, and i saw that an auction has been put to 2.000.000.000 gold...i was pretty happy :)
But in the night (in France), a bug occured on AH, and i lost ALL, the gloves, the gold...all...
Nothing appear in the AH, nowhere, i checked in my vault (is that the correct word?) but they're not there...
I contacted a French game master, who told me to come here and write it :)
He found nothing in my auctions, but he only saw auctions before the 2/15/2013.
I, please, want to recover the gold form the sell, i played too much to be tricked like that :/
Thanks a lot, and have a nice day.
Support Forum Agent
You'll need to submit a support ticket as we're unable to assist with Auction House issues here in the forums.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.