Diablo® III

PVP - Extream Let down

Diablo-2 was meant for PvP. It was balanced and even matched Diablo 3 is a compleat and total [b]FAIL!!!..why you say Barbarians are compleatly usless inless you have 5 billion to spend on gear Witch Doctors are so Over powered it's stupid that's just some things I say about it
Reply Quote
Its not that a fail as you think. Try to brawl people in your gear level. You are literally 1shot free frag.
You have low hp resist armor. And you need different skills for pvp. Dont fight better geared people, and you will have your fun.
Reply Quote
d2 was not balanced,

your gear is terrible and needs an upgrade if you intend on pvping at a high level.
Reply Quote
My native language isn't english but lol...

extream
compleat
compleatly

you like the "ea" :)
Reply Quote
Gear properly for the fight. you have too little health and too little resistance.
Reply Quote
Diablo2 was NOT meant for PvP, neither is Diablo3. Diablo is not a PvP type game and should never be changed to be that way. Be happy that you got any PvP type activity at all. Personally I would love them to come out and say we are not doing anything related to PvP, hopefully that would push all you whiners away and let the game have a chance.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Layuth
Diablo2 was NOT meant for PvP, neither is Diablo3. Diablo is not a PvP type game and should never be changed to be that way. Be happy that you got any PvP type activity at all. Personally I would love them to come out and say we are not doing anything related to PvP, hopefully that would push all you whiners away and let the game have a chance.

Umm Diablo2 has always been a PvP and PvE game was an all around excellent game! What make Diablo3 PvP so bad is the Scorched Chapel it's so damn small this game needs world PvP like Diablo2 instead of a 100 by 100yard radius room.

As far as " balance " goes no game will ever have balanced pvp.
Reply Quote
I came back after not playing for a couple months. The pvp is entertaining for a couple minutes, but it has no substance. It seems like a pretty half-assed attempt at what could be something very fun.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Layuth

ur a moron, the only reason D2 stayed alive so long was because of pvp, and D3 !@#$ all over that aspect of the game
Reply Quote
Its true, D2 stayed alive was because of PVP. But that does not mean D2 was developed with PVP in mind. In fact I would said D2 PVP is just as unbalanced, if not more unbalanced. Most matches ends in couple of hits. I had more fun in D3 PVP, at least you can gear to last longer. And there is no naked kills, and hammerdins camping in front of the town.
Reply Quote
the only thing they ever did for pvp in d2 was implenting the hostile button and reduce damage done to 1/6.

and no d2 didn't stay alive because of pvp. it stayed alive because of the ladder system and build diversity.
Reply Quote
d2 pvp was very VERY good you just need to come up with some rule/limitations as in d2 . btw wait the 1.1 patch , at the moment i dont like it brawling
Reply Quote
I read the title of this thread and immediately face palmed. You incorrectly spelt title. Your opinion is invalid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]