you may or may not be interested, but I have an SOJ very close to your ISO:

6% cold
25% BVE
6% TR Crit
1.83 Spirit Regen

lmk if interested I'll keep an eye out and i'll be on in about 7 hours
Reply Quote
@Brenneman10
I think I'll hold out. The spirit regen according to the math really does make a huge difference. 2.3-1.83 = .47 and with passive and templar it goes up 47% if i'm not mistaken. So .6909 difference per second or 41.45 spirit per minute. Another WoL per minute is worth it to me I think. Specially if I continue to play without a builder.

@jco130
I will definitely have to snoop around and find that thread. I was hoping to just gear myself well enough to solo it but I think I am far off even with the ias dw build I started. Even started a snb -ltk build after somebody's thread. Found a -ltk maras with decent stats and bought the soj/shield Just hoping for a hellfire with it and I'll be set.
Reply Quote
@Brenneman10
I think I'll hold out. The spirit regen according to the math really does make a huge difference. 2.3-1.83 = .47 and with passive and templar it goes up 47% if i'm not mistaken. So .6909 difference per second or 41.45 spirit per minute. Another WoL per minute is worth it to me I think. Specially if I continue to play without a builder.

hey np gl2u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]