Diablo® III

Sever Chakram:RD/Spike Traps:EB Build...

I did a stream mp10 farming with this build.
Come check my team @ http://www.twitch.tv/men_with_juggs
Its an interesting build but i went from 600k dps down to 190k with the sever/shield.
Mp7-8 is very easy. mp10 requires more kiting of small mobs to explode near the elites.
Even critting the primary mob at 300-500mil, it still takes awhile to kill the elites.
Reply Quote
wow 300-500m crits?! I checked your profile but see manticore stuff. How do you get crits so high?
Reply Quote
He has BIS or close to BIS items in every slot that's how
Reply Quote
ahh this is where you at =D

no he hasn't done vids yet cuz he's trying this out as a monk =D
Reply Quote
can you link to where you see his sever item setup? I only see a manticore setup
Reply Quote
so after hearing about these huge crits and seeing how you all have lots of attack speed, I tested to see if there was some weird relationship between attack speed and sever crits

there isn't

what kind of gear are people using to get bigger crits?
Reply Quote
I look like a gundan when i use this build lol
Its fun~
Reply Quote
anyone...
Reply Quote
what isnt working for you exactly pabrt
Reply Quote

what kind of gear are people using to get bigger crits?
Reply Quote
Anyone has a video of this build ?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
look at my profile. with the coat im wearing plus hatred regen i can spam chakram nonstop. they all crit for around 300 average. its how i stand and tank with gloom. if you iam behind your target they also get hit with the first loop for razordisc
Reply Quote
I have a video for a good Grim Sever build:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrRXV545QU

It's pretty awesome up to MP5. Past that, I would guess you need BiS in everything.
Reply Quote
IS this still a thing? any other guides out there i didn't read all 9 pages but im excited to try this out.
Reply Quote
It can still work. SEVER + Grim Reaper is a must.. anything else can be interchanged.
Reply Quote
Can we save the use of necromancer skills of resurrecting dead threads for use in the game after the expansion?
Reply Quote
07/10/2013 04:49 AMPosted by DogBone
Can we save the use of necromancer skills of resurrecting dead threads for use in the game after the expansion?

Aw.. don't be like that XD let them try out them builds. Who knows.. maybe he'll be able to make a "better" one ;)
Reply Quote
its different and fun i hate my DH so maybe ill enjoy a melee build, it looks fun at least, and well not like i cant afford to toss 200m at this and actually play mp5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]