Diablo® III

remake d2 with d3 graphics!

blizzard should seriously consider this.
Reply Quote
and you idiots should stop trying? simple. it aint happening so put on your pantys and get over it
Reply Quote
I think it's safe to save I've put at least 10,000hr into D2 and I really don't want to revisit it.

I hated D3 as much as the next guy, and I do think it's still flawed as all hell, but I finally found something that made me enjoy it: Switching classes and playing hardcore.

I played a monk since launch and I could never play for more than 3days without getting bored out of my mind and quitting for 2weeks. Then, about a month ago, I started a Barb and I haven't gone a day without since. Hardcore really spiced things up too.

I still think they can redeem the game with an expansion if they cram it absolutely mad with content. But if they just give us 1 extra !@#$ty act and no new classes it will be a total bomb.
Edited by IllIllllIllI#1363 on 2/15/2013 5:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
D2 is still better than d3. D3 might have better graphics but that's about it.
Reply Quote
Switching classes and playing hardcore.

Just a warning to others that want to do this. HC is not prime time. Too many bugs that will kill you when you are not fighting. Proceed with your own caution but I would not recommend it. Read too many of these suggestion on the forum and lost a week and some great gear my budies loaned me because of a bug. Watch out.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Cfgonyea90
blizzard should seriously consider this.

as much as I still cling to D3, if D2 was redone with a graphical overhaul, NOTHING ELSE!; I would rather Blizz go the PoE route, a.k.a the old Blizzard North route.
Reply Quote
Man, seriously, I want to play d2 with d3 graphic so badly! And I think if Blizzard indeed make a new D2, their sales will be tremendous.
Reply Quote
D2 was complete garbage. Kids are just mad that they can't easily get dupes and hacks in d3.
Reply Quote
heck, I'd certainly buy it if they did.
Reply Quote
I would buy it, and play it. But, I think I would end up playing D3 more, tbh. Been there, done that, you know?
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Demonise
D2 is still better than d3. D3 might have better graphics but that's about it.

Sure if you are 12 years old.
Reply Quote
I think it's safe to save I've put at least 10,000hr into D2 and I really don't want to revisit it.

10,000 hours? HOLY !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]