Diablo® III

Best Demonic Essence Runs GO!

I have found ACT 1 to be the easiest run to get essences. I normaly start in the graveyard, then woods, then fields, the butcher.
Any one doing a better run for essences other than the Very boring Alkaizer run?
Reply Quote
VOA, but boring as hell. I usually alternate that with my normal A3 runs (tower lvl1>skycrown>arreat lvl2>core-azmo>keeps3>keeps2>bridge>izual>rak). Can get kind of long on MP6 but usually come out with 10+DE's and at least 1 leg on average.
Reply Quote
I guess no matter what it is going to be very boring to have to farm..... unlike amazing times we use to have on bloody runs!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I just want an option to disable the stupid cutscenes and allow all acts w/all bosses/events to be unlocked. Playing through the same story I do not care about in the slightest ruins my patience with this game.

Instituting a checkpoint every time you go into a new area would pretty much solve the problem of having to follow the story in a linear fashion...No idea why it was left out of the game.
Reply Quote
I have no idea why we cant WP from act to act.....
Reply Quote
runit3 sick ammy BTW! how many tries?
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 07:55 PMPosted by mrod131
runit3 sick ammy BTW! how many tries?

69th roll. total cost was ~8M including mats. Really not that bad. Took 4-5 hours to farm up that many DE's. Goin after gloves next but my taskers are going to be hard to beat >:-(

I'll redo the ammy when I have some time, those damn rubies get expensive fast.
Reply Quote
Grats dude! and your right not that bad for cost!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]