Diablo® III

What should i do next to upgrade my char

I was thinking knew weapons but they are all pretty expensive... i just recently came back after a few months. Any help would be much appreciated thank you
Reply Quote
General things you should be looking for:

-High mainhand average damage.
-Good breakpoints fully buffed. You have excess attack speed on your mainhand, although depending on your budget you may want to upgrade to 2.23 aps http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497
-Higher crit damage, weapons are your biggest slots for this. Try to get at least 350 with passives, the more the better.
-More life. Do not become overly dependent on vit from your crafts, as jewlery and gloves are major dps slots. Shoulders, chest, and pants are all major slots for building ehp and you have almost no vit there.

You have a budget in mind?
Reply Quote
I have about 4m to spend which i know isn't a lot but like i said i just came back from being away for a little bit and getting back into the market
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 01:32 PMPosted by ADaggers
I have about 4m to spend which i know isn't a lot but like i said i just came back from being away for a little bit and getting back into the market

Start crafting shoulders of vitality. Those wards should be easily replaceable with better crafted rares.

Also follow sein's advice on you other EHP pieces. Having only 20 between pants and legs is going to hurt you in the long run.

Dat Andy's Helm. I would suggest moving away from an andy's as soon as you stack IAS or crit elsewhere to hit your break points. 17% bonus fire damage (or any bonus fire damage) will destroy you at higher MPs. It's better to break the dependency now. Decide if you are going IK helm or Mempo and gear accordingly. If you want to keep crit on helm the go IK and stack IAS elsewhere. If you want to stack IAS on helm, go Mempo and stack crit elsewhere. Crit mempos are ridiculously priced and shouldn't be considered a target until way way way way later...
Reply Quote
Thanks for that Pri awesome advice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]