Diablo® III

1.0.7 Crafting Guide

Hello! I've created a short video guide on the new craftable items that were introduced with the 1.0.7 patch, I go over exactly how to make them and talk about the potential of the items as well as the risk factor of crafting them. Feel free to ask any questions here on the forum :)

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nmitty/videos?view=0
Reply Quote
Check it out!
Reply Quote
Still here!
Reply Quote
Demon Essence farming route guide will be out Thursday!
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 03:55 PMPosted by TryHardNmity
Demon Essence farming route guide will be out Thursday!

Warrior's Rest.

amirite?
Reply Quote
Crafting Guide summed up...............Dont do it
Reply Quote
agree, if you have over 100kdps, then don't do it.

I spent 15mil worth of material on 1.07 craft, and get some decent items which can bought from AH with 1-3mil.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 06:45 PMPosted by BigBaller
Crafting Guide summed up...............Dont do it

Sadly that's pretty bad advice :( You can get some of the best items in the game by crafting, the chance of rolling something exceptional is well worth the gamble considering the amount of gold needed isn't much at all.
Reply Quote
OP it's hard to consider you an expert on the subject (or even a credible source of information) when your own toons aren't weaing any crafted items to showcase your success!

I've spent probably 12m gold or so on crafting and haven't really gotten much to show for it (nominal amulet upgrade). I probably won't spend much more cash on it for my main...

For me, the best time to craft, is when you have a fresh 60. At that point you can definitely benefit from it.
Reply Quote
gonna keep crafting until i go bankrupt D:
Reply Quote
Make sure to check this out!
Reply Quote
I am really digging the new crafting. My barb is wearing a neck, shoulders, gloves, and bracers that I've crafted. My WD has some max CC/CD gloves with over 200 int and 100 vit, I crafted those on the 3rd try...try and find some gloves that will come close to matching those stats for under 1m :)

I crafted the bracers on my barb within 3-4 tries, everything else has taken a handful of crafts (30+ for the neck) but regardless, with the amount of money I've put into crafting I probably couldn't even purchase 1 of the upgrades. And people that say if you're over 100k dps it's not worth it, are stupid. You have the chance to craft a BiS piece in every slot.
Reply Quote
My barb has new shoulders, ammy, and gloves. I've spent maybe 20m so far. My ammy was 50m and replaced by the one I have on now and would of cost me over 200m to get anything close. My gloves I had on were 40m and the ones I crafted were the 2nd roll on gloves and would cost me over a billion if looking on AH. Shoulders were a decent upgrade over my Vile Wards, but lost the LPS for the extra damage, life, and more AR.

Crafting can be your best choice in game now. Keep at it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]