Diablo® III

1.0.7 Crafting Guide

Hello! I've created a short video guide on the new craftable items that were introduced with the 1.0.7 patch, I go over exactly how to make them and talk about the potential of the items as well as the risk factor of crafting them. Feel free to ask any questions here on the forum :)

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nmitty/videos?view=0
Reply Quote
Great video tryhard! I watched it and it was interesting. I was hoping some people can show some of the "godly" (or maybe just good) gear they've crafted, so I can know what to expect/hope for while I'm crafting.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Balthazar
I was hoping some people can show some of the "godly" (or maybe just good) gear they've crafted, so I can know what to expect/hope for while I'm crafting.
I've crafted bracers/shoulders/amulets and gotten usable shoulders and bracers. Check my profile, they're equipped. That's the result of maybe 100 crafts. I've done about 50 amulets and not gotten an upgrade though.
Reply Quote
So I haven't made anything godly or gamebreaking or mindblowing, but that wasn't my goal with crafting. I just wanted to see if I could roll stuff comparable to or a little better than what I had equipped at the time.

I made shoulders a little better than my vile wards, so there's room for improvement there.

I made an amulet slightly better than my Tal amu.

Of course, it's all random. I will keep trying as long as this is fun for me. That's key right there.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:00 PMPosted by jenpeezey
So I haven't made anything godly or gamebreaking or mindblowing

Your trifecta gloves and amulet look pretty godly to me...
Reply Quote
crafted some decent shoulders and amulet. But not so much luck with gloves after like 50 tries. D:
Reply Quote
Good to see people are getting some good rolls! I'd love to see some crazy trifecta gloves etc as there's going to be some INSANE possibilities in terms of DPS! Also, who here's rolling for stamina gear with the hopes of getting good DPS stats on there as well?
Reply Quote
Haven't roll anything good enough to replace the stuff on my main (wiz) but check out my alt crafts. They aren't godly per se but they are very usable. Items are on my DH (shoulder, gloves) and my WD (should, amulet, bracer). I like using the crafting to gear up alts because I don't want to invest large sums of gold on them, just want to get a few usable items and get them viable for play on MP1-4.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 05:26 PMPosted by DomonKassui
Your trifecta gloves and amulet look pretty godly to me...

yeah holy crap jen, those are really nice. glad to see you had some luck!
Reply Quote
Such a sexy neck :D
Reply Quote
jack straw, might you be from wichita?

;)
Reply Quote
Still here!
Reply Quote
Demon Essence farming route guide will be out Thursday!
Reply Quote
Check it out!
Reply Quote
still craft
Reply Quote
Make sure to check this out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]