Diablo® III

Dueling too easy? #EZWIN #DHOP

wtf no one wants to duel, seems like the only way to find duels on this server is to talk smack to random people

DH vs. DH/Monk/Wiz/WD: First to 10 kills

DH vs. Barb: First to 7 kills

Matchup balance:
DH > Barb
DH > Wiz
DH > Monk
DH > DH
DH > WD (not even close)
Edited by MysticaL#1298 on 3/2/2013 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
grimdigital#1546

:)

see how you do against a Canadian Demon Hunter ;)

i will be ready at 7:00pm EST if you want !!
Reply Quote
Fizzlesprig#1762

EDIT: GG grim! some close games!
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 2/18/2013 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Fizzlesprig: you were op with Barb ! GG

@Mystical: Way too fast and sneaky for me :)

I need to change up some items for pvp/brawling...

Good games :)
Reply Quote
bump, too lazy to keep track
Reply Quote
Ill take you on

pillz#1495
Reply Quote
What the heck did you just freaking say about me you little brawler? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in brawl academy and I've been involved in numerous secret competitions in brawl regionals and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in brawl warfare and I'm the top brawler in the entire us region you're nothing to be but just another brawler. I will brawl you the brawl out with brawling the likes of which have never been seen before on Diablo mark my brawling words. You think you can get away with brawling that stuff to me over Diablo, well think again brawler as we speak I'm contacting my brawlers from across the us region and your brawling strategy is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm brawler, the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your brawler, you're freaking dead brawler. I can brawl anywhere anytime and kill you in over 700 ways and that's just with my bare fists, not only am I extensively trained in Diablo 3 combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Diablo 3 auction house and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your brawling !@# of the continent you little brawler if only you could have known what unholy retribution your little brawling comment was going to bring down upon you maybe you would have held your brawling tongue, but you couldn't you wouldn't now your paying the price you $%^-*!@ brawler I will brawl all over you and you will drown in it you're about to get brawled brawler.

- ©Sirkillmore
Edited by Sirkillmore#1708 on 2/26/2013 5:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
^ cant tell if thats the same sentence copy pasted over and over again or not...

mythical lets do a rematch! still undefeated against dh
Reply Quote
Solid DH. Give this man some duels!
Khaela#1444
Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
Team PPF & vVv Gaming
Reply Quote
^ cant tell if thats the same sentence copy pasted over and over again or not...

mythical lets do a rematch! still undefeated against dh

Undefeated even against Revrac and Myon? Or just haven't dueled them yet?
Reply Quote
I just looked at it again, and oh my god you're right it does look like the same sentence pasted again and again. But if you read it, it isn't.
Reply Quote
#EZWIN!

Reply Quote
ya, ez
Reply Quote
Let's g00
Reply Quote
yawn

barb vs DH is imbalanced, too easy for DH
Reply Quote
yawn

Do you eat cookies?
Reply Quote
yawn

Do you eat cookies?

nah it's true, taking on any barb to prove this right (except mannercookie, screw u LOL)
Reply Quote

Do you eat cookies?

nah it's true, taking on any barb to prove this right (except mannercookie, screw u LOL)

I'm not a barbarian, I'm a Mannercookie.

#DHISOP!
#EZWIN

Reply Quote
U BUY BABA!
Reply Quote
Mystical is a much better dueler than any DH i have ever played (i havent tried REVRAC yet) .Sneaky as !@#$! and non predictable!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]