Diablo® III

another 12 hours update ...

ty blizzard for do an update another time im off of work ty ***@!#@! sucker 12 hours...
Reply Quote
it's patch 1.0.8 coming out
Reply Quote
Good thing you have years to play the game.
Reply Quote
Fix the AH hopefully
Reply Quote
Ridiculous that we have to deal with MMO server maintenance on a single player action game *shakes head*
Edited by PartyAnimal#1845 on 2/18/2013 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ya, first day off after vacation and limited play time AFTER the patch comes out where I can play for 8 hours straight. Guess I'll clean the garage.
Sure was hoping for some essence to get me some sweet gloves.
Reply Quote
It's for an SC2 patch.Thye are getting there Patch 2.04 tomorrow morning. I guess it's a big update for them like 1.07 was for us. All Battle.net games (D3, SC2, WoW) are taken down whenever one gets an update.
Reply Quote
Because to Blizzard

Profit > Satisfaction of their customers

Once you realize that this is the equation they use for everything, you will start to see some order amongst the chaos.
Reply Quote
they've been doing the same MAT every Tuesday for months

your still shocked by this and feel the need to spam to the forums lol...

sigh
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Grouillade
ty blizzard for do an update another time im off of work ty ***@!#@! sucker 12 hours...

It sucks that this game is so popular.

If Diablo was half as dead as the forums want us to believe this wouldn't bother anyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]