Diablo® III

Sever Impale/Scatter Build

This is interesting, reminds me of the old tank days using grenades.

With my current build, is it possible to go up to MP9 or 10 if i swap to Sever? I am most comfortable in MP7 now with my calamity build. I am at about 210 to 215k dps with my rare ring instead of hf ring and with archery.

ravea what is the base damage of your calamity if you would remove your ruby on it? thanks :)
Reply Quote
Well, I finally dinged 60 on the HC DH and have finished buying for my sever build.

Only have 22k dps but 1.27m eHP though. Just about to start inferno and will see how high in mp I can manage with this dps. Haha.

eHPwise in HC, I now have a 8th ranked WD and 23rd ranked DH and a 2m eHP barb in the Americas. Really don't want to lose any characters before I achieve all 10 SC+HC chars so giving up dps big time for ehp in HC.
Reply Quote
Hmm wow let me know how it works out for ya on HC.
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 01:06 AMPosted by DaRkCroNo
Hmm wow let me know how it works out for ya on HC.

HC is a lot more fun. A tome of secrets sells for almost 20k these days. And close calls on dying especially when lagging also very exciting.

When I was solo killing diablo inferno with my barb, I DC'ed for like 4 straight times before finally killing him. Had even lower dps then so took quite a while. But everytime relogging in was pretty exciting waiting to see whether I had lost my barb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]