Diablo® III

Sever Impale/Scatter Build

03/04/2013 01:06 AMPosted by DaRkCroNo
Hmm wow let me know how it works out for ya on HC.

Well, tried it out and not too comfortable TBH. Two reasons:

1. Sever works best with large packs.Large packs in general is not a good idea in HC.

2. Sever requires an additional button to click on, MFD and usually you still need to use a hatred generator n damage dealer. Reason is it is almost impossible to buy good - hatred gear for chakram/impale. This one additional button is a bit too much work since it is already advisable to have Gloom n SS both in HC already, not to mention some use a Sentry on top of his. A bit too many buttons that need to be hit for my liking esp in a more stressul environment like HC.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback!

What numbers are you seeing on the death blow crit??
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback!

What numbers are you seeing on the death blow crit??
Around 1m I think. My dps was pretty low on the sever coz I stacked ehp quite a bit for the close range combat.
Reply Quote
First of all, 'props' to the players that discovered this unique dh build. I went with the chakram/echo setup. So far, my build is doing fine for mp5-7. Any advise to increase my damage output?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]