Diablo® III

DH or Wizard

Hello Community,

I was wondering if I should continue playing my DH(Paragon lvl 16) finally got some gear and increased my dps by like 80k since I've came back recently or level up my 24 wizard to 60 and farm with him instead? I feel like a Wizard just has it so much easier, but DH play style is more of my thing, it being an archer and whatnot. I also got a Barb at paragon lvl 2, but it was too boring and went back to my DH. Maybe my need for variety is kicking in? What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
I tried a wiz, got bored.
I tried a barb, got even more bored and stopped around lvl 34 (not plevel)
I still have fun with my plvl 52 DH.

I might try a monk next once I'm satisfied with my DH's strength. They kinda look fun too.
Edited by Thanos#1268 on 2/19/2013 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you plan on spending most of your time farming low Monster Power levels then DH is a great class. If you want to excel at higher Monster Powers, then switch to Wiz.
Reply Quote
Are you planning farming for Paragon lvl? If so, never never roll a wiz for this... (too late for me to learn this fact.)
Reply Quote
Currently I'm farming the Keywarden's trying to make the hellfire ring, with this process I'm ranking up Paragon Lvl's. My DH can do act MP3 I could probably push 4 but I feel like it will be slower than I would like. Wizard atm just seems like a nice change of pace. Is it worth it to take up on Higher MP than lower when it comes to DH vs. Wizard I mean.

Edit : Act 1
Edited by Julio#1245 on 2/19/2013 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]