Diablo® III

have i found the best wand ever?

it's all right. the lack of crit dmg is going to be a red flag for a lot of players (I would never buy a main hand weapon without base CD and a socket) but the dmg, life steal and int are all great rolls. the fact that it does have a socket is also a plus ... I'd say probably around 10 to 20 mil but that's a guess since I am at work and can't check the AH.
Reply Quote
Mmmm... people keep mentioning 'black damage'. The calculation for black damage was fixed this patch (1.0.7). Also APoC > AP. And LoH>LS for CM wiz I believe.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 09:07 AMPosted by dan
i cant find any comparable with stats like these even if i leave the mininum stats at 0

Do a search without max arcane (useless) and you'll get a better idea.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/20/2013 12:44 PMPosted by JBear
Mmmm... people keep mentioning 'black damage'. The calculation for black damage was fixed this patch (1.0.7). Also APoC > AP. And LoH>LS for CM wiz I believe.

No it wasn't - they only fixed the damage from rubies but purposely have chosen not to fix black damage in general because it would upset so many existing players. there's a big blue post on this if you doubt.
Reply Quote
Pretty nice find man. I still pick up most wands hoping to find that one that has over 1,000 DPS, socket, life steal, good Int roll, Attack Speed and AP on Crit. For something like that to also roll inherent crit dmg would be insanely rare. I did come close a couple weeks ago with one that had 955 DPS, 135 Int, 95 Vit, 2.9% life steal, 11% Attack Speed, and Max Arcane Power, but with no socket. It was black damage as well. I guess some people just leave them laying but I still pick up things because if I dont, the game will get boring really quick for me. You might be suprised with what you could get out of it for the right person. Not every wizard is running CMWW.
Reply Quote
View profile
i can not find one similiar to mine even if i leave the stats at 1 for the ah

1024 dps
11ias
2.9 ls
150 int
11 max arcane
open socket
No apoc, no cd, sucks.
Reply Quote
It's ok.. 5mil tops
Reply Quote
View profile
02/20/2013 12:44 PMPosted by JBear
Black dmg has not been touched. "It will be dealt with at a later date". Learn to read patch note updates.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Knoland
It's ok.. 5mil tops

seriously i'd pay 20m for it (if black). add me in game haushinka#1374
Reply Quote
its not black
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:54 PMPosted by dan
its not black

bummer
Reply Quote
What exactly are they considering fixing with the black damage calculation?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]