Diablo® III

Updating Blizzard Launcher Stuck!!

I've been trying all day and its been stuck at the Updating Blizzard Launcher Screen. I reinstalled D3 and now im stuck at the Updating Setup Files screen. I've already tried a lot of things suggested in similar posts but nothing has worked! Also, its the same thing with my Starcraft 2 launcher!

Any help would be great...............
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Dav ,

Please list all the steps you've already tried.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
OK so I had this horrible issue for 2 weeks now. I finally got my D3 and WoW launchers to work. I wanted to share because it is a big problem lately. I would recommend before deleting anything check to make sure your adobe reader and adobe flash are both up to date. I tried everything in every forum and none of it worked. Updating Adobe got it running instantly.

You will want Adobe reader IX

http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

And Adobe Flash 11

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer.html

Hope this helps. If this doesn't work then try everything the blue tells you.
Reply Quote
installing newest adobe fixed this problem for me, which I was having for a couple days. Thanks
Reply Quote
Installing the newest adobe did NOT fix this problem for me, which I was having since the 19th of March.
Reply Quote
I got this problem too. I played yesterday and it was fine just today i got this problem. I have already installed latest adobe flash player and reader and tried the -launch on shortcut but still doesn't launch and get this error("Streaming Failure" - Diablo 3 was unable to initialize a streaming connection,which is required to download, patch, and repair files. Please check your connection settings). I did not do anything else with my computer/connection since yesterday. I'm from Philippines playing on US. Please fix this asap.
Reply Quote
was having same problem with stuck launcher today
so i just manually download battle.net folder and rewrite anything there and now it works
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]