Diablo® III

Yaa crafted good gloves!

finally managed to roll some good gloves, just wish they rolled vit and not dex! check them out in my profile 8)
Reply Quote
View profile
how many? TBH I'm getting the feeling gloves crafting is worthless - have not even got a difecta let alone close to what I have let alone what I have + ARMOR or AR which is what I really want.

But you give me hope.
Reply Quote
View profile
That is the first trifecta I have seen anywhere. I have made 247 pairs for my barb and the best is in my profile. I was also starting to think that crafting gloves was worthless.
Reply Quote
View profile
wow killer congrats on 100. You Hauled Azz man.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/24/2013 04:52 AMPosted by Aimless
wow killer congrats on 100. You Hauled Azz man.

Thanks. I hit 100 the Friday before the patch went live. Working on my barb now but the wiz is going to stay as my main.
Reply Quote
So many nice gloves lol I think it's just my luck I get no good Gloves :(
Reply Quote
i just got good gloves too:) look at my profile
Reply Quote
even with 200 int on a trifecta, is it really good without the trifecta also being top end rolls? I know for me 1 int ~ 100 dmg, 1 crit is like 1500. Is it really worth losing crit or CD which is a stat only rollable on certain slots? It makes me feel like glove crafting is completely worthless.

my "statless" gloves give me more DPS than most gloves with int on them. Of course i wish they had AR/Armor as well but meh
Reply Quote
Very nice gloves OP. Mine didnt arrive until about 100 tries.
Reply Quote
is it really hard to craft a godly perfect gloves? ive only seen a few with good stats. i think ive crafted about 40+ pcs now and havent got trifecta. Which seems a bit weird oz i used to craft exalted grand sov. gloves (iLv62). and almost 1 out of 10 craft i get trifecta there
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 07:53 AMPosted by yems
is it really hard to craft a godly perfect gloves? ive only seen a few with good stats. i think ive crafted about 40+ pcs now and havent got trifecta. Which seems a bit weird oz i used to craft exalted grand sov. gloves (iLv62). and almost 1 out of 10 craft i get trifecta there

I think it would be extremely difficult to craft perfect trifecta gloves. I don't know what the chances are. Does anyone have that info?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]