Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Fairly New WD here, sorry if these have been answered elsewhere, but I looked through the stickies and didn't see an obvious answer.
1) Does the AOE dot from Acid Cloud Stack? e.g. dumping 2 in a row would make it tick harder until the first one expired.
2) Does the 20% damage debuff from Bad Medicine apply to molten, arcane, plague, etc..., or just the damage from the Mob itself?
2)b If does apply to affixes will the debuff reduce the damage to an already active hazard?
Thanks in advance for any help.
1. It stacks if you use Lob Blob rune. You can have three blobs active at once. The first strike of any of the runes stack.
2. If you poison a monster before they cast, you get 20% less damage no matter what spell they throw (at least in theory).
Edit 2b - Poisoning after the spell is cast doesn't reduce damage.
Edit- Since you don't know when BM has hit something, poison the crap out of everything. Really helps with survivability. I really like BM. It also works for all party members and pets.
Edited by skywalkerfx#1247 on 2/24/2013 7:38 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.