Diablo® III

Supporting Zisss - The Most Entertainign D3 Stream

Ziss is amazing. You can sit in the channel and save up zeny with the end goal of buying one of his legendary cats!

Long live Zisspire, the cat empire!
Reply Quote
Ziss with his cute cats and Free set wheel make the stream attractive
Reply Quote
all hail emperor ziss and the cat-empire

but in all seriousness it's because of watching ziss build so many sets (that he gives out for free i might add) that i have learned how to monitor the auction house and better my character for cheaper.

Not to mention the countless other tidbits of invaluable info that i have i picked up

cheers to ziss
Reply Quote
Ziss and Mikey do an amazing job on the stream. 100% for the views at all times. If its not 1 mill give away its Ziss rolling a free set on the wheel. This stream is a must see.
Reply Quote
Really entertaining stream. The streamers are always really interactive with the viewers, doing give-aways, helpful gear checks uber runs and fun general chatting.
Reply Quote
Best giveaway format of any streamer, along with an absolutely awesome "brawling" tourney!
Reply Quote
zisss pire is one of the koolist stream it be apart of
Reply Quote
Ziss is "that dude"
fun easy going and great at set builds for all classes.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
zisss and his friends are cool and i think one of the best streams out there. they interact with viewers all the time and have alot of competitions just check it out once and you will always come back=D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Indeed best stream I enjoy it!

Giveaway for gold,items all the time throughout the day, huge events for PvP, legendary buffets and cats ^^
Reply Quote
Ziss is amazing, if you haven't watched it then don't waste anytime, watch it now! Tonnes of prizes and interactive activities such as ubers and the buffet. Heaps of fun!
Reply Quote
AWESOME STREAM hosted by Ziss and Milkey and featuring Nerfiee real stand up guys always lookin out for the viewers and tryin their best to make the game better.. they are always doin unselfish acts such as giving free gold to those in need and building FREE sets for people.. watching the stream for about a month and ive seen them give away 100s of sets all the loot they find is also donated to their buffets they have every night where all the loots they find and donated stufff is on the floor and viewers come in and pick up as much as they can they also have pvp tourneys for those interested in showing off ur characters and i cant forget the MODS they have really nice people to they really help the stream go smooth HALFRYCE MEDS SAKURA RAY LOTWARE .... SUPER COOL GUYS JUST DOING IT FOR THE VIEWERS I REALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THESE GUYS

NOT TO MENTION THERE WILL BE A BUFFET TONIGHT AROUND 8:30PM PST SUPER RARE UNIDS LIKE 3 MEMPOS WILL BE UP FOR GRABS
Edited by jinn#1736 on 2/24/2013 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Man I love the PvP that they set up.
Reply Quote
Ziss is the type of person who finds joy in helping others. He has one of those likable personalities. The type of person who always stays positive and upbeat. Mike's more aggressive and moody attitude complements ziss' personality perfectly. They do wheel spins almost every 10 minutes or so..sometimes more. Wheels spins are one by using Zinny, the official currency of the Ziss empire. With the hweel spins you can win 20-30 mill free sets, gear checks, 1-3 million gold, Ubers runs ect. They do buffets everynight which is pretty much an all you can loot vault fest. Sundays are the grand buffets. Tonight's grand buffet has a bunch of un Id's vile wards, echoing fury's, mempo's ect. Tonight I saw Mike craft an upgrade and as a result he gave away 100m to a viewer. 100m is a lot to most D3 players. Almost forgot to mention the pvp tournaments. See vs WreckageD in the barb final was amazing. Watching Ziss build the 2bill DH set was very educational. Did I mention #1 D3 radio.

Ziss Empire is almost like a d3 guild. Ziss' friendly attitude attracts friendly viewers. Everyone seems to help eachother out. There was one instance where a viewer was scammed out of 600m gold and the viewers all chipped in and replaced the 600m gold that was scammed. Restores faith in humanity. I love hearing his cats talk.
Edited by Tesla369#1874 on 2/24/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Best PVP time, with commentary :)

Please come in for the new D3 analyst desk :P
Edited by Identless#1597 on 2/24/2013 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lots of free stuff, however, it's all really about the interaction. They're never too busy to interact with the viewers. Also.. monkeys.

Met some very nice people there, in addition to the hosts. The MODs are always helping out too. Never seen so much patience before.. EVER.
Edited by Tabatha#1942 on 2/24/2013 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ziss is my puppet...I manipulate him into not caring about himself...he cried on his first wheel of zisstiny spin today (tears of "joy") for having to give away a free set (Val 40m?)...His cat is our master, but I pull the strings.

Anyway...Go Ziss...

Bump...

Winning

If you are sick of being foreveralone.jpeg...turn on Ziss to feel like there are other people in the room. Quite the comedian he is.
Reply Quote
I just came back to D3 and I have learned a lot that I have missed in the past year almost.
Reply Quote
Yes, i've been a fan of Ziss for forever and i'm so glad he got his computer fixed and is back to streaming some d3. There are many entertaining streamers out there, but this is the guy they all learnt it from! Check it out, accept no substitutes!

Long live the Zisspire!
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
he is awesome and always entertaining if you visit his stream once u will always go back to it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]