Diablo® III

What the hell, RE: Medical Condition

This is a general discussion thread. I make a thread about something very interesting and 100% true and it gets deleted. You moderators are make no sense at all. You let people spam and troll all day and the second someone posts something legitimate it gets deleted.

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/show_synopsis/1238?section=synopsis

Since the original thread was deleted you can view the link here. I am 27 years old and never went through puberty. These 3 video clips explain why, and how I am now getting treatment.
Reply Quote
Puberty or not, 27 years should be enough experience to know that "Diablo 3 General Discussion" means "general discussion about Diablo 3".

Edited: a bit of clarification is required, since it doesn't literally say "Diablo 3 General Discussion", but it does say "Discuss Diablo 3".
Edited by Aspie#1693 on 2/28/2013 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
No reason to be rude. And things unrelated to this game has been posted here numerous times in the past.
Reply Quote
This is off topic.

Sorry about your condition if you are being truthful.
Reply Quote
I am being honest. I thought I would post this in a place where people could see it and potentially get help. It is a terrible condition to live with especially if you don't know what in the world is going on with your body.
Reply Quote
unless diablo caused it not relavent to this forum
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Unfortunately in your case, the other posters in this thread are absolutely correct.

Unless the thread in question is directly related to Diablo III, it does not belong in this forum.

If you would like to create a thread similar to this one in the future, you can create one here without much repercussion.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386235/

I believe this topic really belongs there.
Reply Quote
You moderators are make no sense at all. You let people spam and troll all day and the second someone posts something legitimate it gets deleted.

Not true because my post got deleted in seconds because I made a mean comment. Don't take it personal, they are just doing their job.
Edited by Ketchup#1231 on 2/28/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
That is fine. If this is the case the thread should have been relocated. Not completely deleted. This condition is related in the sense that it has affected my entire life.

I can't speak in voice chats without someone making a comment about my voice. Anyone who has heard me thinks of me as a child. The post is informative.
Reply Quote
common sense.. use it. Don't post things like that on a board where people could care less. There are things un-related to diablo that get posted here all the time.. gun control, elections, other video games.. and they get discussed to no end.. but seriously, medical conditions?

Do you need that much hand-holding to realize that you don't post that here or anywhere on the forum for that matter?
Reply Quote
Hey, Brandon. Watched the videos and am happy to see you're getting all fixed up. Seems like a such a simple thing to correct. It's good that you're getting it done while you're still young.

Good story, man. Be well
Reply Quote
Thanks Otis.
Deadly, while you may not find it informative some people do. What if you suffered from this disease or knew someone that did? I am sure you would look at it differently.

Few things to note. This was filmed about a month ago, and since I have been on treatment. Before this I was afraid to even speak to close friends about the very basics of my condition out of fear and humiliation, let alone people online who always seem to look at the negative. At this point I just want people to know. Maybe you know someone that needs help but is simply afraid or unable to get it.
Edited by bwest86#1525 on 2/28/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Grow up would ya! sheesh
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 05:50 PMPosted by JelloWonton
Grow up would ya! sheesh

It sure would be nice. I was told I would notice changes nearly immediately in mood/energy levels. (which was true). 2 month mark i'll notice a lot of changes and by 6 months Most of the changes will have taken place. By a year everything should be finished and finally be on with my life.

In regards to children that won't be an issue. There is a 95% success rate with shots in case anyone was curious.
Reply Quote
View profile
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

^^ This comes from the bottom of the page. I suggest reading it and understanding what it says.
Reply Quote
Except I am willingly giving the information about myself. In addition to this the video isn't inappropriate by any means. It is educational at the very least.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/28/2013 06:51 PMPosted by bwest86
Except I am willingly giving the information about myself. In addition to this the video isn't inappropriate by any means. It is educational at the very least.

I can understand what you are saying, but giving out too much personal information can be damaging to you. And that is what I think that comment I made reflects. Blizz knows that personal information should stay personal, sure you might talk about your family. But I would dare say that medical information is so personal, a player might wind up getting your real name.

And that could lead identity thieves to getting the rest of the information they need to steal your identity. And if they are able to steal your identity, then your credit could be ruined for a long while. Leaving you with a whole host of heartache.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]