Diablo® III

Biggest upgrade for the DH above you part 2.

carried on from http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764616895

@ Magpie.

Ok, so you know to upgrade your resists, all good.

I reckon you should keep an eye open for a new windforce bow. Either look for one with (more dps naturally) and higher crit damage or a socket so you can insert a emerald into or even a ruby if you prefer. the dps on yours is good, but 64% cd is a little low and holding you back on crit damage.

Also your nat's cloak isn't doing much for you. You nopt using the grenades skill and extra life on globes/potions is meh. Look for a nats cloak better suited to your characters skills or get some vitality or more dexterity on those variable slots.
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 2/28/2013 11:16 PM PST
for the sake of picking one of these 2 threads i will choose yours since u started first

@asmodeus u can definitely get a better ammy

and ignore my gear im using my strafe gear...
Edited by sHaY#1595 on 2/28/2013 11:15 PM PST
I have deleted my thread which was created almost the same time.

@shay

Your next upgrade should be WH belt which will give you more dps by adding AS and CD.
ya i just checked and was wondering what happened to it. i actually do have a WH in stash that i use for pvp/higher mp, but lower mp is way more efficient for me.

@cameo i think u should go hardcore on crafting bracers to get more ehp and a double dex roll
Edited by sHaY#1595 on 2/28/2013 11:32 PM PST
Hi all,

My DH probably has significantly low standards in terms of gear. Just like many others, I recently started to play D3 again and I feel pretty newbish at this point. I stopped playing after about 2 months of the D3 release. Any tips involving equipment, skill build, and stats would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi all,

My DH probably has significantly low standards in terms of gear. Just like many others, I recently started to play D3 again and I feel pretty newbish at this point. I stopped playing after about 2 months of the D3 release. Any tips involving equipment, skill build, and stats would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Nat's Boots and Ring, Inna's Pants and Chest, Manticore or calamity with 1200+ dps and one socket with dext minimum, Dead Man's Legacy with 18-20% IAS, Dext(at least 180) 100 vit minimum and then craft rare shoulders(archon recipe) for dext+vit+all resist, craft bracers(archon recipe), Get either Nat's Helm or a Mempo of Twilight with Dext, Vit, all resist that pretty much covers it for gear other than don't worry about MF or GF.

Next Skills personally I use

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiVgdh!eXf!cacYcb

But I don't recommend that to you because you don't have the damage for it yet.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiVgdP!eYZ!YacYcc

is what I recommend but only if you can maintain the 10 yds of free space around you if not then use

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiVgdP!efZ!YacYcc

if you or anyone else has any questions feel free to add me and message me in game Audioboxer#1143
@Audioboxer

Might be worth while to get a crit nat's ring
@ chenguanxi

I would go for replacing helm and chest with inna's temp and memp/visage. Maybe even getting a higher dps manticore might be a better option if you can afford it.
Edited by Reticulate#1468 on 3/1/2013 5:07 AM PST
Biggest boost would be a double socket manticore or a dead mans legacy. However getting atleast the 2 set Nats bonus would also be pretty big.
sick gear, only couple of items i think you can upgrade are trifecta glove and bracer with higher dex, you can try crafting both of them
@dttin

Nice DH!!

Get a Mempo with crit chance!
@donny cage

You can get some ehp bracers (im sure you have some stashed), a trifecta Ammy, Get an innas chest and a nats reflection, or just the nat reflection for the 3 piece set.

just some suggestions.. but love your dh as is.
@WallaWalla

Potentially craft a better Amy with more CD, trifecta gloves, 54-8 dex gems eventually
Edited by Jools88#1407 on 3/1/2013 8:34 AM PST
@jools88

probably a manticore - you could get one for less than 10mil that would bump you up maybe 20 or 30k dps. Also a nats with crit or a high dex mempos, the mempos would be cheaper unless you really like that 4pc
@jcon

Need a Two socket manticore

Need some higher lvl gem on your armor

Need a the witching hour belt

Critical chance on helm
Edited by furymaster#1887 on 3/1/2013 10:27 AM PST
@furymaster ur pretty top notch already i cant really say more than try mixmaxing what ever u have already like getting a 6cc mempo, a wh with more dex and ar, higher rolls in the triflection, etc ... pretty epic gear man.

upgrade me!

Ps: besides telling me to craft better gloves or ammy which im already in the constant process of doing.
View profile
@Ximae:
Option A: ditch the 4-set nat for Mempo + Ice climbers + 2set bonus
Option B: inna's temperance
Option C: get 2-set bonus for legacy Nats + new Nats (for the massive CC bonus which will fuel nightstalker more than the +20 max discipline ever can)

BTW, AWESOME crafts. Those shoulders are better than top VW's. Amulet is very nice too. How many crafts did it take to get those? Nice work!
Would I really be better off with a 2 soc manticore with less dps then a 1 soc? I've looked at d3rawr with different comparisons of manticores but the 1 soc with higher dps always comes out ahead >.<
View profile
Would I really be better off with a 2 soc manticore with less dps then a 1 soc? I've looked at d3rawr with different comparisons of manticores but the 1 soc with higher dps always comes out ahead >.<

I see where you are coming from. Logic is sound.
However, if you're not gonna take advantage of double-socket manticore, then calamity (with socket) trumps single-socket manticores. Calamities are also dropping in price as everyone who predicted calamities to be good for pvp all now realize that manticore's burst damage is much better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]