Diablo® III

Biggest upgrade for the DH above you part 2.

@ Oscar
My favorite calamity demon hunter in world.
I would recommend a newly crafted amulet.
Have fun.
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/5/2013 6:49 PM PST
I am not expierienced so i dont know of any good input, but would like an opinion about my DH. currently just framing mp4 for gold to buy items. tips on build and as well, if farming mp4 is efficient for gold farming or if im better off on mp0 and just getting through it quicker.
@CheekyPanda i would say ur boots coz it dosen't hv movement speed as a dh its important to get 24% of movement speed. And u can try ur luck with the new craft amulet they can roll out quite well.
View profile
@Xtasis - Good grief man...

Your gear is all heavy hitting, but you know this already.

If you were to make a move on anything, it would likely be The Witching Hour, as you could probaly squeeze more eHP out of it without breaking the bank.
@Tropicalypso, i would upgrade your gems. not sure what else to say..
@ Tropicalypso- Dude get a new helm! Seriously. Any high cc nats gaze would be epic upgrade for you for the set bonus alone.

Lemme know what you guys think for me... feels like i'm close to a ceiling with l4n at this point. Obviously I can craft better ammy/gloves/bracers but have burned 650 essences already. Which should I focus on?
View profile
@ Tropicalypso- Dude get a new helm! Seriously. Any high cc nats gaze would be epic upgrade for you for the set bonus alone.

Lemme know what you guys think for me... feels like i'm close to a ceiling with l4n at this point. Obviously I can craft better ammy/gloves/bracers but have burned 650 essences already. Which should I focus on?

LOL, yea, I have been shopping for helms. The problem I have with the Nat's is that I have so much damn Vit in my current helm. That being said, I am looking to get a Nat's with at least 4CC and a decent chunk of Vit.

Regarding your build... you won the game. You have massive damage with a Legacy Nat's. There is nothing left to do :o)

In all seriousness, the gloves would be what I would shoot for. Try craft a nasty set of trifectas.
anyone else tips on my DH, cheapest upgrades?
@CheekyPanda : To be honest, I think your best investment at this time will be in better gems. The gems will stay with you as your gear improves, as well as improving your dps or health or experience as needed.
Would love to know what people think i should save for / invest in next!
@ tharkis
thats a pretty nice leg nats set there. very nice ehp for LN4. i think i would go w upgrading gloves next. nice work!
i got skipped lol.
@oldbub sorry to say but everything needs to get upped. lets start with xbow :)
BunnySwagg :D

I would say more vit on the chest piece or shoulders.
I also think that a Mempo would render more DPS and you'd keep your EHP up.

your bow makes me miss my manti D:
@lahar

Huge dps!!! Thats so sick dps build with calamity man. Wish i can one day reach that level
Im not even 300k dps yet. Long long way for me

9.5/10

Only thing is u may wanna get more resist, u have very high HP tho
I guess u have different gear when doing mp10 right?

I love ur chest. Bracer..crazy man
@skorn

troll = no advise :)
and profile unavaliable

@rogerwtf

Nice work man :) i want to do that ice + lacuni combo ... but i got to do them at the same time so gona be expensive... :( $$$

the only thing that i would change is the DML to get bonus on a skill that u use...

Im just not happy whith my DH ... 810k ehp and still cant face tank all elites/afixes in MP10... i dont like to kite because the lost in efective DPS ... i usualy play solo ... so die is annoyng... i hat tryed 150 ammys but no upgrade ... now im tryng some shoulders...
@DarKLideR
yeah the cheapest upgrade may be your new shoulders you could craft lot better than your vile ward with a few money
I have no lucks in ammy too ,have crafted more than 50 times ,all nothing :(
@Yippyth360

I think your DPS suffers from the opposite reason that mine does. I have too much CD but not enough dexterity. You have a great amount of dex but you could do with more CD. I have no idea where you could possibly add more CD other than opting for a double socket Manticore but your Calamity is pretty godly (esp the marked for death affix).

As for the most reasonable upgrade, I would look for a Natalya's Embrace with more base Dex and then go around upgrading all your gems.

But what do I know, my DH is Paragon 2 lol.
@PheewMa think your ammy or off-hand ring are quick-win upgrades, can get both Dex & CC for relatively cheap
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]