Diablo® III

Bought an item, never got it

It's been about half an hour since I bought a Triumvirate from the GAH and it's yet to show up on my Completed tab. I can see it in my Auction Log and I'm missing 2 mil gold, so I know I bought it, but it's not under Completed Items, not in my Stash and not in my Off-Hand (as it should be).

Order ID: 1400666508
Reply Quote
Same with me...
For a dead man's legacy...my purchase was 44 m gold...

Order ID: 1400784706
Reply Quote
Same here. Bought an upgraded Zuni's ring on GAH and it hasn't shown up in my completed tab for about 30 minutes. I bought Tomes and Gems after it and those showed up fine. I've logged in and out to no avail.
Reply Quote
still nothing
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
If it's been longer than 72 hours since your auction ended and you haven't received the item, you can submit a support ticket. as described below.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
I just got mine! It took several hours but did show up. If this extra time is being spent to get the dupes out of the system, I'll gladly wait.
Reply Quote
Glad to see that others are having this issue and not just me.
Reply Quote
If it's been longer than 72 hours since your auction ended and you haven't received the item, you can submit a support ticket. as described below.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Its shouldnt take that long this never use to happen before just say your having problems with the AH and are trying to get this resolved waiting 72 hours for a weapon to be able to play is not fun and where talking virtual money here i can understand with the RMAH that it can take time but not with GOLD FIX IT!
Reply Quote
Same thing. Spent a mil buying out Andariel's Visage and it isn't showing up on the completed items list.

Order ID: 1402632389
Reply Quote
Me too. Bought a skorn last night, still don't have it this morning.

Order ID:1401743402
Reply Quote
I haven't received my ring, either.
I bought it yesterday.

Order ID: 1401747494
Reply Quote
I bought a skorn n ik glove 2day for the value of 25m
skorn Order ID: 1402564630
immortal king irons Order ID:1402568901
Reply Quote
I brought lacunis 1401031930
and witching hour 1401246024

going on 24 hours since I paid for these on the GAH, I only really get to play on the weekends and the weekend does not generally last 72 hours now does it? Highly disappointed Blizzard.

EDIT* Simply search for items on the ah with low buyouts, 1k gold for example and buying them seems to unlock your other items guys, it took a few gos to get both my items, Good luck :)
Edited by Evocablpanic#6521 on 3/2/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]