Diablo® III

AH issues

Whats going on, im getting error 3006 on the rmah and because of that i cant access the gold auction house for more than 30 seconds before that error shows up. Will this be fixed soon, my friends done seem to have this issue... is it isolated to some users? I bought a gem and its still pending, but not sure since i cant see that tab anymore.

Anyone else have any ideas on the error? What caused it for you, did you buy something?
Reply Quote
View profile
Seems like the RMAH is having the same issues it has had the past few weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Me too!
Reply Quote
Did you two also purchase something? im wondering it if locked up after purchasing like bnet thinks its a fraud so its temp removes your payment options and give you error 3006 till they verify?
Reply Quote
Mat its possible. I tried to buy a cheap Calamity 7hours ago and its not processed yet, however i did buy a witching hour 3 hours ago and it went thru???? Who knows
Reply Quote
For the love of god please fix this problem
Reply Quote
I bet its punishment for the people who purchase items. Whats the point of using the rmah if you cant even use it.
Reply Quote
AH is showing as completely unavailable for me. Wondering if I am alone in this...
Reply Quote
unavaible to me aswell...
Reply Quote
Same problem here for the last 2 hours....
Reply Quote
It's awesome how they patrol the forums to delete potentially offensive posts, but can't be bothered to give a status update heh.
Reply Quote
There is a status message when you open D3. However, the message is not correct. It states the RMAH is down. Actually the gold AH is down for me. The button for the Auction House states it's down. So why not inform everyone that the gold and RMAH are down effectively the entire AH for the America's?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RomChi,

It says they're both down on my Breaking News. I'm having them update the Server Status page now as it's currently incorrect.
Reply Quote
Why AH is down without any pre-announcement? There is still no notice about AH maintenance in the service status page. What is the ETA of AH available?

There is an item I want to bid and it will be timed out within an hour. It is a big problem for me if AH is not available by that time.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ZeroGenie,

The Breaking News when logging was stating the AH is down for maintenance and there's no ETA as to how long it will be for. It wasn't pre-announced as it's not a scheduled maintenance.

I just checked it again now and it appears it's either back up or should be very shortly.
Reply Quote
ZeroGenie,

The Breaking News when logging was stating the AH is down for maintenance and there's no ETA as to how long it will be for. It wasn't pre-announced as it's not a scheduled maintenance.

I just checked it again now and it appears it's either back up or should be very shortly.

That was 50min ago, and AH still dead. Server status site says it is up on all realms. Any updates please?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]